Need advice for hairmaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

Iron
I’ve been growing my hair out for some months and it reaches my chin. I usually do a straight middle part but I feel a wavier/curlier hair would ascend me. Should I try to do a perm like a vinnie hacker long hair type of shit ? I attach my current hairstyle

Also little problem my hair goes shit if I do any sport or after some hours which annoys me very much

Don’t critizise me for being a prettyboy, I’m 15 and it works GREAT

Attachments

• 86081B03-BB27-42C4-A553-C9C8B63DD138.jpeg
    86081B03-BB27-42C4-A553-C9C8B63DD138.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 098479E5-E7D7-4E35-9C40-DE84A841FA55.jpeg
    098479E5-E7D7-4E35-9C40-DE84A841FA55.jpeg
    717.2 KB · Views: 0
i think there is a difference between pretty boy and being a fag. Regardless

but I feel a wavier/curlier hair would ascend me. Should I try to do a perm like a vinnie hacker long hair type of shit ? I attach my current hairstyle
yeah a loose perm can work or texture powder

Also little problem my hair goes shit if I do any sport or after some hours which annoys me very much
just wear a hat while playing them or a headband

i think there is a difference between pretty boy and being a fag. Regardless

yeah a loose perm can work or texture powder

just wear a hat while playing them or a headband
Crazy how my face trigger guys on .org.

So you think a perm could work

And hairband would make my hair shit anyways. I don’t think I can do anything for this one

So you think a perm could work
yeah it would just make sure to tell them to make it loose and have the end results be wavy. if you just tell them do a perm you'll end up with nigger curls

And hairband would make my hair shit anyways. I don’t think I can do anything for this one
you can try hairspray? pretty ass too. idk

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
yeah it would just make sure to tell them to make it loose and have the end results be wavy. if you just tell them do a perm you'll end up with nigger curls

you can try hairspray? pretty ass too. idk
Yeah cool, tried hairspray, feels shit honestly. I probably will do the korean perm to get wavy hair. My girl always said my hair was beautiful when I get out of the ocean with the salt making me wavy

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Wont getting a perm fry your hair to death? And if you want to keep the look you gotta fry your hair every few months until its so frizzy and dead you gotta buzz it

any perm fucks up your hair, you can tell its not natural not matter how you get it and after 3 months it basically expires and fucks your hair after, and unless your spending like $200 or whatever every 2-4 months to get another perm ur basically going to have to cut your hair off because of how shit and damaged its going to look, u can try some curl cream because you might have natural curier hair and use good products, i had straight hair when shorter and grew it out with good care and its like 2c 3a now, just dont get a perm

• +1
Reactions: future_
nah straight hair mogs wavy/curly to gandy heaven

Okay then I won’t Thanks guys. My hair is not straight as hell, it has little waves but inexistant volume so I style it with blowdry to give volume and straight it out totally. Should i just continue doing it?