Need advice for my Penis

georgekln

georgekln

Iron
I’m 21 year old and as years went my penis has gotten duller and duller only thing I do I take shower evey night wash it with dove soap and that’s it. Do I need to start moisturising it or use some products? Because it don’t look that good anymore can somebody recommend steps I should take to make it more healthier maybe I need to take supplements use certain products. Any advice will be appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: Cointoss/Chad/Incel
maybe stop using dove

• JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd
What should I use what kind of soap should I buy to clean it with ? Do people just use water ?
you could just masturbate with lotion or lube and not wash it off i guess

I’m 21 year old and as years went my penis has gotten duller and duller only thing I do I take shower evey night wash it with dove soap and that’s it. Do I need to start moisturising it or use some products? Because it don’t look that good anymore can somebody recommend steps I should take to make it more healthier maybe I need to take supplements use certain products. Any advice will be appreciated.
red light therapy on your cock could help

What should I use what kind of soap should I buy to clean it with ? Do people just use water ?
you should use baby soap chemicals will fuck up your dick

Causehuman penile cream :)

what do you mean by dull?

Immediately stop putting dove soap on your penis, thats exactly whats causing your problem. Either use an extremely organic and natural soap or just wash your penis with water.

Jfl if you still use chemical products like dove
Natural or no body cleanser at all
Body lotion

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
It's over if that's the case, Consult a urologist.

Probably go see a doctor

rub a thick glob of Vaseline on it overnight for the rest of your life