Need advice for SHOE LIFTS / BOOTS

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm new to this but I want to boost my height a little (about 3cm) and am wondering which shoes/boots are best for this. Preferably >50€.

What's better in your opinion: Lifts vs shoes/boots with a high sole and which product can you personally recommend?? I don't want more than a 3 cm (1.181") boost. (Currently wearing Nike Free Rn 2.0 and have been wearing sneakers most of my life because they look good and are comfortable to walk in. I'd rather stick to sneakers than switch to boots)

>> IT MUST NOT BE OBVIOUS EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST THAT I'M BOOSTING MY HEIGHT! <<

>> IT MUST NOT BE OBVIOUS EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST THAT I'M BOOSTING MY HEIGHT! <<

it's easy if you're not going to take your shoes, since you want a slight boost there's no point in getting elev. boots

just get yourself some lifts, 1-2 sections isn't making much inconvienience and it would do what you're asking for (also cheap)

Im using Timberlands now, they arent cheap, i paid like 100 euros in my poor country (Poland) but they are looking very classy and they are comfortable as fuck, they give 3cm and u can easily add 2cm insole there (5cm boost overall).
from cheap sneakers u can try Nike Air Force ultraflyknit mid or high with some small lift.
gonna try buffalo classics with 7cm platform + 2cm lifts soon but its cost of 200 euros so prob u are not interested in that.

what's your height sir ?

what's your height sir ?
Last time measured was 5'10 (~1.78 m). Don't know current height though.
it's easy if you're not going to take your shoes, since you want a slight boost there's no point in getting elev. boots

just get yourself some lifts, 1-2 sections isn't making much inconvienience and it would do what you're asking for (also cheap)
Can't others tell you're wearing lifts? Especially in shoes with a rather flat sole like mine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Last time measured was 5'10 (~1.78 m). Don't know current height though.

Can't others tell you're wearing lifts? Especially in shoes with a rather flat sole like mine?

it's harder in germany i agree.
i'm quite in the same range.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

the only thing they will notice is height boost, lifts are practically invisible, the only thing you will have to master is getting comfortable with them, so you don't give it away by unbalanced movement for example.

the only thing they will notice is height boost, lifts are practically invisible, the only thing you will have to master is getting comfortable with them, so you don't give it away by unbalanced movement for example.
I had airmax for years so I think I'm used to it.
What about shoes like adidas originals zx 750? I like the way they look and they seem to have higher sole too. Does anyone know how much of a boost they provide? @fakemeta. @needsolution @streege ? Can't find any info on this.
Push

Last edited: