• Fuck the invisalign, stay and height/pubertymaxx

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Go and check your malocclusion

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I’m currently 16 years and 9 months old.
I’m leaving a place where I used to be able to get HGH, and possibly Increlex (the prescription price is 660EUR without insurance for anyone wondering), and basically anything that is sold in a pharmacy with or without prescription in two days. The reason why I’m leaving is because I have invisalign treatment for my malocclusion, and it’s in a different country so I have to fly over, and then I’ll stay there for 3 months. During that time period, I’ll be pubertymaxxing with MK677 and Aromasin, but of course it won’t compare to fucking Genotropin and Increlex. The question is do I just forget the Invisalign treatment and confinue to height/pubertymaxx, or do I go back and check the state of my malocclusion?

I grew 1cm with MK677 in 3 months.
I grew 2-3CM with Pharma HGH in 2 months, along with aromasin.

I can always fix my overbite but I can never heightmax again.

However, I never followed their treatment plan. I did with elastics for 3 months then I stopped. You can read the thread here:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Psychophilly
do I just forget the Invisalign treatment and confinue to height/pubertymaxx, or do I go back and check the state of my malocclusion?
Go with the safest route.

mirin taking control of your destiny before it's too late. back then i didn't know shit about any of this and just played video games, by the time i realized it was too late.

HGH/Lex route is better, and you can treat malocclusion later.

By the way, why did you choose Invisalign over Damon? I talked with my ortho yesterday and when I asked about this he said "Damon is much faster and more reliable than Invisalign, and cheaper as well"

My malocclusion isn't that bad, only 3-4mm but it also prevents me from properly closing my mouth + my upper palate's width isn't even on both sides.

The right side is slightly bit wider, but the asymmetry isn't that noticeable, luckily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 18879
HGH/Lex route is better, and you can treat malocclusion later.

By the way, why did you choose Invisalign over Damon? I talked with my ortho yesterday and when I asked about this he said "Damon is much faster and more reliable than Invisalign, and cheaper as well"

My malocclusion isn't that bad, only 3-4mm but it also prevents me from properly closing my mouth + my upper palate's width isn't even on both sides.

View attachment 1937140View attachment 1937141
The right side is slightly bit wider, but the asymmetry isn't that noticeable, luckily.
I did not know about this forum when I chose to treat my malocclusion. I didn’t even know about mike mew

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I did not know about this forum when I chose to treat my malocclusion. I didn’t even know about mike mew
Damn. What's your height now?

Good luck on your journey anyway, buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Do you parents fund this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
What’s your height