Need advice how to get my ex back

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
I left her when i didn‘t feel appreciated, now after 2 months realised i was wrong and had no reason at all to leave. Miss her allot too and i really want it to be her.

Her birthday is next week, how could i get her back?

message her what else

message her what else
What should i say? That‘s a huge gamble bc she prolly just started to forget me and now i suddenly msg her trying to get back in her life

Just send her a message, if she doesn’t respond/cooperate cut your losses and move on.

Scarcity mindset. Looksmax harder so you have more options. It will save you headaches like this.
Dude i have options, im in 2 new talking stages, planned dates and whatnot but i just want it to be her, i dont want anyone else

What should i say? That‘s a huge gamble bc she prolly just started to forget me and now i suddenly msg her trying to get back in her life
if she still loves you she wont care

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and courtcase75
be good looking

Manipulation

Yeah bro so what?

She clearly doesn’t love you see? Why would you put your time and energy in her? Have some respect for yourself and talk to other girls otherwise it’s really hard to get over it.
I tried speaking to other girls but it‘s just not the same man, but i had enough respect to accept it, i do not beg.

be good looking
Trimax + laser skin resurfacing coming soon

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Buy her jewelry

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates