Need advice on dark circles

Hamdan

Hamdan

Silver
How do i fix dark circles non cope and that actually works, i cant buy vollufiline because its expensive as fuck + hard to access in my country,

thinking of caffeine eye serum or some shit, any advice which has worked for you

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
get more sleep.
theres nothing else you can do

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, charliewillascend, Donkeyballs and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skibidicum4201, try2beme and Gaygymmaxx
How do i fix dark circles non cope and that actually works, i cant buy vollufiline because its expensive as fuck + hard to access in my country,

thinking of caffeine eye serum or some shit, any advice which has worked for you
Hirudoid cream.

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan and Shkreliii
Hirudoid cream.
exactly, most of these retard advices were icing your eyes, which lowers blood flow, we should actually increase blood flow.

Cum

• +1
Reactions: skibidicum4201
Grow bones under your eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
rub pussy squirt on your under eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
How would it
someone is prone to dark circles when they have poor undereye support which can be a result of lack of undereye fat and/or poor infraorbitals. stress and bad liver can also contribute.
You can get fat grafts, orbital rim implants, fillers, etc. If you have enough autist will power you can bonesmash underye

Nano fat grafting + PRP

Dont even think about scamfiline try to keep your self hydrated as much as you can thats the most you can do without surgeries

I eliminated the majority of the dark circles under my eyes with filler in undereye area and a long process of improving collagen.

I Have no idea, try volufiline under eyes