Need advice on girls

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am in a medschool and we have to form clinical groups(each group has 4 people). Right now I am listed with 3 other blonde girls(one of them has a crush onme) but I have an option to switch to my 3 other guy friends.

1.should I stay with these foid?("don't shit where you eat" is worrying me)
2.Or should I play it safe and move to my guy friends grooup?

Last edited:
Stop asking yourself what you should do like an autist and just do what you like. One of the big failos of people here besides looks is second guessing every interaction with women they have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 20370, Prince88 and 1 other person
stay with the girls and let them do the project

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Prince88 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Stop asking yourself what you should do like an autist and just do what you like. One of the big failo of people here besides looks is second guessing every interaction with women they have.
Come on man I need your advice

stay with the girls and let them do the project
I should not get into a relationship with this blonde foid right? I don't wanna let thing turn sour if we were to break up and be stuck with her and her friends for the entire year

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
u would betray ur bois??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Come on man I need your advice
Just take her. If the other girls notice you will be even more attractive if you decide to go for them. That's how I would approach it.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
stay with the foids, even your friends will thank you for the free opportunities

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Prince88
stay with the foids, even your friends will thank you for the free opportunities
That’s what the boys say indirectly. Like they are asking me if I am sure to fleed the girls

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
That’s what the boys say indirectly. Like they are asking me if I am sure to fleed the girls
look nigger, since you are in medschool you have some of the best opportunities to form a solid social life with plenty of women
you never need to feel the brutal 10 to 1 gender ratio of STEM

so stfu and get with the girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao, Vain786, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
look nigger, since you are in medschool you have some of the best opportunities to form a solid social life with plenty of women

I am always throwing the opportunities with the girls because of second guessing everything. The first broke up really mess me up. I wish I am as confident in myself aa you guys.

• +1
I am always throwing the opportunities with the girls because of second guessing everything. The first broke up really mess me up. I wish I am as confident in myself aa you guys.
I'm not confident in myself because I'm a subhuman
but if I was good-looking (or when I will be good-looking), I will be much more confident

your confidence is directly tied to your looks level, it's just common sense really

but if I was good-looking (or when I will be good-looking), I will be much more confident

your confidence is directly tied to your looks level, it's just common sense really
I am actually shorter than these 3 foids standing at 178cm but they are 181cm. This is my only insecurity. She had said that my height don’t matter to her but how can a man be confident if I am not mogging other men.

I'm in mech eng and there is 90 students in the class with a female/male ratio of fucking 1/8 :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Mongrelcel
I'm in mech eng and there is 90 students in the class with a ratio of fucking 1/8 :lul::lul::lul:
wtf it's like 60/40 F-M ratio here. I would be more comfortable with more guys tbh

I'm in mech eng and there is 90 students in the class with a female/male ratio of fucking 1/8 :lul::lul::lul:
going to any kind of engineering is so fucking retarded, my god you're basically throwing away your youth for nothing

wtf it's like 60/40 F-M ratio here. I would be more comfortable with more guys tbh
girls here are subhumans anyway, the psychology and the biology is the real gold mine of stacies

I am in a medschool and we have to form clinical groups(each group has 4 people). Right now I am listed with 3 other blonde girls(one of them has a crush onme) but I have an option to switch to my 3 other guy friends.

1.should I stay with these foid?("don't shit where you eat" is worrying me)
2.Or should I play it safe and move to my guy friends grooup?
other poeple here gave good advice. why not get her number and ask her out and proceed to switch groups.

@Mongrelcel I can’t even talk with foids more than one hour let alone working with them through thick and thin 5 days a week for the entire year

• +1
going to any kind of engineering is so fucking retarded, my god you're basically throwing away your youth for nothing
yeah just buy bitcoin and be a trillionaire by the age of 24 :lul::lul:

• JFL
other poeple here gave good advice. why not get her number and ask her out and proceed to switch groups.
Ask her out? Gtfo bluepiller

It’s either foid pursuing you or they are not interested. You lost if you have to out much effort

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Mongrelcel
@Mongrelcel I can’t even talk with foids more than one hour let alone working with them through thick and thin 5 days a week for the entire year
what's your looks level?

if you're getting treated badly by them

>joined july 2020, more than two years ago

You aged 2 years that you will never get back knowing about looksmaxing and surgeries... :ogre:

• So Sad
Ask her out? Gtfo bluepiller

It’s either foid pursuing you or they are not interested. You lost if you have to out much effort
delusionalmaxxed

only absolute top tier chads get approached, and even then it's by women way below their level

you can look at it this way: either you will take worse looking girls, or do the first move yourself

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
>joined july 2020, more than two years ago

You aged 2 years that you will never get back knowing about looksmaxing and surgeries... :ogre:
yeah let me rob a bank for the cash I need

delusionalmaxxed

only absolute top tier chads get approached, and even then it's by women way below their level

you can look at it this way: either you will take worse looking girls, or do the first move yourself
as long as you are getting IOI's then eventually you two will come together without either party having to ask each other out

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Mongrelcel
what's your looks level?

if you're getting treated badly by them
They treated me well but I am just insecured mf. The reason I am in that group is bc the blonde foid convinced our student representative to put me there:lul:.

• +1
delusionalmaxxed

as long as you are getting IOI's then eventually you two will come together without either party having to ask each other out
@Verse Ideally I want things to fall into a place as you said. But how are you guys not being nervous around 3 foids in a conversation?:unsure:

With guys I am super NT, social but convos with foids is completely different in terms of the tones, topics, and demeanor:p

• +1