Need advice on how to improve

T

TryToImprove11

Iron
I know I need to lose fat I’m sitting at 14% body fat got Greg Doucette to give me accurate measuring on that. So probably got to get down to 10%. But while I’m doing that what can I do on the side as obviously I’ve got some time to do some other looksmaxxing stuff as atm I get rejected all the time so defo need some help.

Attachments

• IMG_7450.jpeg
    IMG_7450.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7452.jpeg
    IMG_7452.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅
18 uk btw and sadly 5ft 8

bro, yikes. Im sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Mull70, heyheyheybro22 and sirmimbing
I know I need to lose fat I’m sitting at 14% body fat got Greg Doucette to give me accurate measuring on that. So probably got to get down to 10%. But while I’m doing that what can I do on the side as obviously I’ve got some time to do some other looksmaxxing stuff as atm I get rejected all the time so defo need some help.
Get bimax

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
aight fam so here's what you could doooo innit:

1)go see a derm and take care of your cystic acne

2)you have severe asymmetry in the nose and mouth area, i am sure your derm will also be able to give you some advice on what procedures to undertake for that

3)try growing a beard over your very short lower third. You can dermaroll and use minoxidil to encourage hair growth there

• +1
Reactions: TryToImprove11

2)you have severe asymmetry in the nose and mouth area, i am sure your derm will also be able to give you some advice on what procedures to undertake for that

3)try growing a beard over your very short lower third. You can dermaroll and use minoxidil to encourage hair growth there
ive been on accutane twice

but yes a beard could save me

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Check this dude out, post results if you actually fix anything he got other vids on fixing asymmetries too

No harm in trying

Check this dude out, post results if you actually fix anything he got other vids on fixing asymmetries too

No harm in trying

I’ll give watch now thanks bro

Why ratings section was created?

you ever got any teeth extractions ?

lower thirdcel

you ever got any teeth extractions ?
No, I’ve had a teeth brought down not removed. So I had one in root of mouth then brought down.

Why do you think ratings section was created? Or do you even know about such?
Oh shit did I post in wrong bit my bad

Trimax will ascend you so hard dude

Trimax will ascend you so hard dude
I don’t have the money. I think a beard will disguise it well that’s what I’m hoping

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yes it probably will tbh
What is my rating now and potential rating like after beard and everything would u say

• +1
Reactions: ey88