Need advice or thoughts/explanations. ( SERIOUS )

uwva

uwva

I money mog all of you
Hey guys, I need some advice on what I should do, or if you guys have any insight please let me know, I am quite worried.

So this happened yesterday, 2nd of October 2024, Me and my friend of 3 years ( @dbva ) were talking in a group chat with a few of our mutuals.
We were unironically talking about the bp and just rating each other, Later on the conversation moved to my friend ( @dbva ) and about how he thinks its over for him, since he says his acne is horrible and it is " Unfixable ", Trust me I've seen it and it is not that bad or life ending, He has good features and the only thing that is stopping him from ascending is his acne.

I told him he should visit a dermatologist and this is where the argument started, He told me and one mutual that was engaged in this whole conversation that we are too bluepilled to understand ( he's blackpilled ), We were assuring him that acne isn't that scary and if he really put everything into getting rid of it he would not have it, I told him to get off org because it is clearly affecting his mental health, Just for insight I've known him for 3 years, we're very close friends we talk to each other about everything and around the time he joined org everything changed for the worse, he literally became an incel and was blackpilled asf and constantly told me that he will eventually rope,

Anyways back to the incident, The argument kept getting more heated as we were telling him that he's stupid for thinking mere acne is ruining his life, and he said " thanks for calling me lazy as if I've not been trying for 3 years to get rid of my acne ".

Some time passed after the argument settled, and a mutual joined in on the conversation and tried also reassuring @dbva that he's seen people with horrible acne and they don't even look bad.
He then said he sometimes cuts himself if going to the gym isn't enough self punishment, I genuinely thought he was joking, we have talked about it in private about 3 months ago about cutting and he said he wants to try it and i still thought he was joking ( i will provide screenshots for all of this after the texts | My name is max).
So i asked him if he was being for real or trolling and he said no he's not joking and he has been " self harming " himself by not cutting but digging his nails deep into his skin until it bleeds and he attached a photo under it to show the scars.

Then he said he's just trolling
I said : " You're not, you're coping right now, because you're embarrassed, deflecting "
After i said that he said " lol soon, big lol incoming "
And he also posted on his profile " Just rope tbh "

I did not think anything about it and i went to get some water, i came back to ping him and ask if he was going to sleep and i noticed he left the group chat,
I thought he left just to clear out his mind for a bit, when i went to dm him i was blocked, This is where it all went downhill.
He blocked me on every single platform imaginible, He blocked my phone number, email, discord, snapchat, tiktok EVEN ROBLOX. Same with all the other guys in the groupchat,
Keep in mind me and @dbva are best friends, we've been talking to each other everyday for the past 3 years, in calls in chats and we have been through it all, We've had arguments that literally ended our friendships and got us reunited, but he never did anything to this extent, he blocked everyone everywhere and we cant contact him at all.

I am genuinely worried for him and his well being, He's 15 years old, i am hoping for best and that he didn't do anything stupid.
Maybe this is all a sick joke or im having a nightmare.

Please give me advice or insight on what i can do.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • sh2.png
    sh2.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sh.png
    sh.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture10.PNG
    Capture10.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture9.PNG
    Capture9.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture8.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    189.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    190.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
Acne can make you mentally ill I sliced a bump off my nose that wouldnt go away and burned it with a hair straightener so it doesnt come back

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and uwva
severe acne gets anyone crazy. u can be dicaprio, it will look disgusting

the only cure is accutane. did he try it? if he did, hes right saying all that. i would go close to rope too

do you know him only online? if u know him irl just talk to him

otherwise just create another acc and talk to him, say u love him and give him some hope. hope is probably the only thing that can keeps him from roping

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Kaari
there's not much you can do to be fair

• +1
Dnr

Attachments

• 4425113_4353456_4342043_funky_flamingo_DNRD.mp4
    3 MB
severe acne gets anyone crazy. u can be dicaprio, it will look disgusting

the only cure is accutane. did he try it? if he did, hes right saying all that. i would go close to rope too

do you know him only online? if u know him irl just talk to him

otherwise just create another acc and talk to him, say u love him and give him some hope. hope is probably the only thing that can keeps him from roping
I believe he hasnt tried Accutane he is like 15 and he's been trying to get his hands on some, He does not look ugly at all his acne is not even that bad they're only on his cheeks and very small patches of outbreaks.

I do know where he lives, he's in a small village in sweden but im geomaxxing in thailand rn so i can go see him,
And you dont get it he blocked me on every single platform even on my alt accounts and i've emailed him many times he doesnt accept discord friend requests and he's been inactive on all the social platforms since his last post on org yesterday

• +1
bump @Kaari

• +1
dbva went missing probably roped idk
I’ll bring him back alive if you rep me bhai

On a serious note I ragebaited him yesterday about DDLC, so I don’t think so. I hope not either way.

I’ll bring him back alive if you rep me bhai

On a serious note I ragebaited him yesterday about DDLC, so I don’t think so. I hope not either way.
He talked to you yesterday?

• +1
Just realised I spoke to him Tuesday, check his profile. Now I’m worried.
Yeah exactly, just raed my post you'll get more context or just look at the screenshots i linked

• +1