Need Advice ( yap session)

K

kilersqid

black pilled at 14
Can someone give me advice on coloring and appearance? I have blonde hair and green eyes, and I feel like my features are good for my age. Many people have considered me attractive, but I’m concerned that im being held back from being a super attractive guy at my school.
To give you more context: I have pale skin and noticeable under-eye lines (not really the discolored type). My eyelashes aren't great either; some of them are slightly blonde, and I don’t have as many as would fit the "pretty boy" appeal. My eyebrows are light brown to dark blonde, which doesn’t look ideal on me. I’m thinking about trying a derma stamp and minoxidil for my eyebrows, but I’m worried that minoxidil might affect my hormones since I’m only 15.
I’m also unsure how to achieve a tan. I know there are supplements, but I’m not sure which ones are effective. You might wonder why I haven’t searched for this myself, and I have, but most of the threads I’ve found are low quality and not very helpful.
Look at the image below too see what I think is the ideal " pretty boy". See how he has tan skin with no acne and good eyelashes+ eyebrows and hair. Thats all I need so advice needed. I can share a picture of myself later if anyone wants to see, but I’m at school right now. My old account was charm3 btw.

Attachments

• 1725908398453.png
    1725908398453.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Can someone give me advice on coloring and appearance? I have blonde hair and green eyes, and I feel like my features are good for my age. Many people have considered me attractive, but I’m concerned that im being held back from being a super attractive guy at my school.
To give you more context: I have pale skin and noticeable under-eye lines (not really the discolored type). My eyelashes aren't great either; some of them are slightly blonde, and I don’t have as many as would fit the "pretty boy" appeal. My eyebrows are light brown to dark blonde, which doesn’t look ideal on me. I’m thinking about trying a derma stamp and minoxidil for my eyebrows, but I’m worried that minoxidil might affect my hormones since I’m only 15.
I’m also unsure how to achieve a tan. I know there are supplements, but I’m not sure which ones are effective. You might wonder why I haven’t searched for this myself, and I have, but most of the threads I’ve found are low quality and not very helpful.
Look at the image below too see what I think is the ideal " pretty boy". See how he has tan skin with no acne and good eyelashes+ eyebrows and hair. Thats all I need so advice needed. I can share a picture of myself later if anyone wants to see, but I’m at school right now. My old account was charm3 btw.
Not even a word

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
lmao u yourself joined the site on aug18, 24. i can prescribe some anti retardation pills for u tho
are you retarded read what i said my old account got banned the user is charm3. wouldnt expect less from a indian