Need Advice

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I want to change my round and narrow jaw. I seriously need advice on what type of implant would look good, because I like other features of my face, and I want to preserve harmony. I don't think it should be hypermasculine like a morph but at least wider, lower, and more angular than now. PM me I can send multiple pics If you are willing to help.

• So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta
Coming from you, a guy who patrols a website where its a flex to say you have gotten laid, I'm gonna disregard your advice.
You don't know shit. Slit your wrists and call it a life.

You don't know shit. Slit your wrists and call it a life.
I know exactly how much you hate your own life. People who enjoy their life don't display such a level of misguided aggression.
PM me sexy boy, maybe u can help

I know exactly how much you hate your own life. People who enjoy their life don't display such a level of misguided aggression.
Get lost nigger. Keep barking for me and I will hunt you down and lynch you slavery style

Get lost nigger. Keep barking for me and I will hunt you down and lynch you slavery style
Filthy white trash. Caucasian garbage, waste of life, devoid of high-level thinking capacity, and self-worth.

Filthy white trash. Caucasian garbage, waste of life, devoid of high-level thinking capacity, and self-worth.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
But I thought
People who enjoy their life don't display such a level of misguided aggression.
HAHAHAHAHA
Stay triggered nigger. You will always be under me just like your darkskinned ancestors

i refuse to help any nigga with a pfp like yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ratdick77 and Deleted member 6129
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
But I thought

HAHAHAHAHA
Stay triggered nigger. You will always be under me just like your darkskinned ancestors
My ancestors built this country you retard. Do you think the founding fathers weren't black? Your textbooks lied to you JFL that u belive everything you've been told, honky beta bitch.

My ancestors built this country you retard. Do you think the founding fathers weren't black? Your textbooks lied to you JFL that u belive everything you've been told, honky beta bitch.
Who gives a shit? jfl we made you our bitches and you didn't even get credit for being our bitches. How does that feel you burnt ape
We literally made you do our work and we raped your women. Over for you haahha

Who gives a shit? jfl we made you our bitches and you didn't even get credit for being our bitches. How does that feel you burnt ape
George Washington was a black man whose real name was Wayne Tyler Abimboway. But you have been lied to.

• JFL
Reactions: Romnel and Deleted member 6129
George Washington was a black man whose real name was Wayne Tyler Abimboway. But you have been lied to.
Keep dreaming you delusional nigger. We made you our bitches and we didn't give you credit or pay. Deal with it son or keep coping with all these goofy conspiracy theories made to help niggers feel better about themselves. Just go rope already.

Keep dreaming you delusional nigger. We made you our bitches and we didn't give you credit or pay. Deal with it son or keep coping with all these goofy conspiracy theories made to help niggers feel better about themselves. Just go rope already.
Keep this shit up and I'll give you a light skin nephew you can hate.

Keep this shit up and I'll give you a light skin nephew you can hate.
You wont do anything. Keep barking for me and I'll get you locked up so that tyrone can make you his bitch in jail. Maybe that will remind you what you ancestors went through

You wont do anything. Keep barking for me and I'll get you locked up so that tyrone can make you his bitch in jail. Maybe that will remind you what you ancestors went through
Yea my White Anglo-Saxon and German ancestors. Spend less time on the internet you racist moron. Go get a job at CVS and save up so you can buy yourself a PS5 for Christmas you lonely miserable racist fuck.

You answered your own question:
wider, lower, and more angular

Just tell your surgeon to design an implant that provides you all of that, as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and ratdick77
Custom implants are an option, but you could also go with a chinwing: Screenshot 20200425 141607  01 Screenshot 20200425 141611  01 Screenshot 20200425 141644  01 Screenshot 20200425 141648  01
Doesn't need to be that wide, you can cusomise the procedure for your needs.

Last edited: