Need all the info on weight loss roids

C

chadisnow

Banned
My work schedule has caused a veryyyyyy tough time with losing weight. I'm not gaining weight like years before and I know it's mostly bloat but it's taken like 5 years to lose the weight from an antianxiety pill and bad work. I've looked into winstrol and clenbuterol. Will these work, can I just take them for a few months, will they age me, and where to get them?

@Nibba @jefferson

Help guys help.

Meh winstrol is overrated for weight loss. It doesn't have any special fat burning properties it just dries you out and makes you look leaner than you actually are. Tren would be best but would age you and cause bad sides.

Steroids are more for gaining weight or preserving muscle on a cut than they are for losing weight. A little clen would help speed up your weight loss but mostly it's just about eating in a deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and Nibba
Meh winstrol is overrated for weight loss. It doesn't have any special fat burning properties it just dries you out and makes you look leaner than you actually are. Tren would be best but would age you and cause bad sides.

Steroids are more for gaining weight or preserving muscle on a cut than they are for losing weight. A little clen would help speed up your weight loss but mostly it's just about eating in a deficit.
Thanks. Well fuck it. I'll just stop taking extra hours and get more sleep and keep up the nofap. Fapping makes bloated.

Thanks. Well fuck it. I'll just stop taking extra hours and get more sleep and keep up the nofap. Fapping makes bloated.
Do cardio, eat less. Easier said than done I know but that's really all there is to it. Cardio isn't a requirement but will speed things up.

Do cardio, eat less. Easier said than done I know but that's really all there is to it. Cardio isn't a requirement but will speed things up.
Bro I'm doing 15-30 minutes 5-6 days a week plus 3 days of lifting. Eating less. It's the job. My strength is coming back so that means my test is rising but still need to control the bloat.

Bro I'm doing 15-30 minutes 5-6 days a week plus 3 days of lifting. Eating less. It's the job. My strength is coming back so that means my test is rising but still need to control the bloat.
post what your body/face looks like

just do psmf diet and take a ton of appetite supressors

you are supposed to lose fat before you take any roids.
Because most aromatizers are in your fatcells

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson