Need an immediate answer to my problems

B

Benjibanks

Gold
I'm realizing I need an immediate change and I'm this close to just calling this maxfac and getting bimax done as soon as possible fuck the consequence and fuck any debt I wind up in. This is obviously unwise sure but I'm losing my mind here and that I'm liable to waste money just trying to cope with the depression when I could just fix the problem. I need to know if there is any other option like my plastic surgeon keeps saying to improve my midface since a lot of you have recommended lefort 3 or high cut leforts that are simply not available. I just need to do something because I can't live like this anymore and I need advice what move to make.

Attachments

• IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_8340.JPG
    IMG_8340.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7691 (1).JPG
    IMG_7691 (1).JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 384
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Pumanator and Bewusst
wait for arnett gunson verdict

also work on your posture

img_7691-1-jpg.1166377

You legit need to log out and go outside

• +1
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, never_lucky and koalendo
You legit need to log out and go outside
Basically decent looking girl made out with me first date bunch of random shot that I detailed my post. End of the day she’s telling me she wants to hook up but she’s to stressed about her move and a bad break up. I hate that I know it’s my looks that are making her not be into me

You should mew unironically, it will raise your hyoid and will make your mandible more defined.
Also the posture advice is legit as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

Need an immediate answer to my problems​

literally suicide tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Basically decent looking girl made out with me first date bunch of random shot that I detailed my post. End of the day she’s telling me she wants to hook up but she’s to stressed about her move and a bad break up. I hate that I know it’s my looks that are making her not be into me
Are you autistic?

Yes you're recessed, but you're not recessed enough to warrant getting bimax ASAP IF you're already getting women. Your chin and mandible is are visible so you're not a trucel. I'd recommend making an informed decision assuming you're still getting girls every once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes you're recessed, but you're not recessed enough to warrant getting bimax ASAP IF you're already getting women. Your chin and mandible is are visible so you're not a trucel. I'd recommend making an informed decision assuming you're still getting girls every once in a while.
I feel like I only get girls that are desperate. This girl seemed too cute and so I wasn’t surprised there was drama. I’m being told to get fat graft fillers instead but everyone says bimax is far superior

I feel like I only get girls that are desperate. This girl seemed too cute and so I wasn’t surprised there was drama. I’m being told to get fat graft fillers instead but everyone says bimax is far superior
You need fillers/fat graft for your eye area for sure. Have you consulted with a doctor for jaw fillers or buccal fat removal? You might have chubby cheeks which hide your jawline and make your right jaw look bloated.

You need fillers/fat graft for your eye area for sure. Have you consulted with a doctor for jaw fillers or buccal fat removal? You might have chubby cheeks which hide your jawline and make your right jaw look bloated.
The surgeon says he wants to do a fat graft for my mid face and zygos area. I believe he’s going to work on under eye area as well. Question is if I do this will I still need bimax for my lower third and maxilla?

The surgeon says he wants to do a fat graft for my mid face and zygos area. I believe he’s going to work on under eye area as well. Question is if I do this will I still need bimax for my lower third and maxilla?
Don't do fillers in the midface. It looks unnatural, especially from the side since your maxilla is flat. I'd recommend working on your eye and mandible in the meantime and wait until after bimax to work on your midface.

Don't do fillers in the midface. It looks unnatural, especially from the side since your maxilla is flat. I'd recommend working on your eye and mandible in the meantime and wait until after bimax to work on your midface.
I don’t know when I’m going to get my bimax and it might never happen because of the expense. I can’t fucking believe that a bimax is the only hope I have of ascending :(

I don’t know when I’m going to get my bimax and it might never happen because of the expense. I can’t fucking believe that a bimax is the only hope I have of ascending :(
If you don't have the money for bimax it's over. You should've listened to bluepillers and focused on your career. You would've been able to afford all your surgeries.

If you don't have the money for bimax it's over. You should've listened to bluepillers and focused on your career. You would've been able to afford all your surgeries.
What’s the bimax going to do exactly. I’ve got plastic surgeons literally telling me it’s not worth the cost and that the fat grafts will be enough. Also I’m working on a new job so hopefully I’ll be able to get it. I just want to know what my other options are if any

What’s the bimax going to do exactly. I’ve got plastic surgeons literally telling me it’s not worth the cost and that the fat grafts will be enough. Also I’m working on a new job so hopefully I’ll be able to get it. I just want to know what my other options are if any
Surgeons are bluepilled. You will look gay/plastic if you get midface augmentation without forward growth. Just get jawline fillers for ~$3000 in the meantime for a quick looksmax.

Surgeons are bluepilled. You will look gay/plastic if you get midface augmentation without forward growth. Just get jawline fillers for ~$3000 in the meantime for a quick looksmax.
How much of an improvement will that be iyo?

Would they fix my jaw like this guy. Also what’s his rating?

Attachments

• 30D0ABF7-C0E2-4C46-A64E-DF98CA6EC773.jpeg
    30D0ABF7-C0E2-4C46-A64E-DF98CA6EC773.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 77
How much of an improvement will that be iyo?
Hard to tell since I can't tell whether you have poor horizontal jaw growth or high facial fat.

Hard to tell since I can't tell whether you have poor horizontal jaw growth or high facial fat.
Here’s a 3/4 view of me rn. I’m 171 rn and very little body fat

Attachments

• A1AA8D98-6186-4DEF-BE61-C67D4452E9A6.jpeg
    A1AA8D98-6186-4DEF-BE61-C67D4452E9A6.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 54
Here’s 3/4 view from just now. My body fat is low

Attachments

• D5AEAE3E-A8BC-492A-97D4-F2B5885A3F10.jpeg
    D5AEAE3E-A8BC-492A-97D4-F2B5885A3F10.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 85
Your nose looks sunken into your midface which is the biggest problem, something for the upper maxilla I guess ?

Your nose looks sunken into your midface which is the biggest problem, something for the upper maxilla I guess ?
I dunno man. The nose thing is a problem. I’m going to bring it up to whoever I ask about bimax stuff. Hopefully lefort 1 would fix it

u need lf1 with downgraft

Mandibular down movement

Maybe slight CCW would be a +

I'm realizing I need an immediate change and I'm this close to just calling this maxfac and getting bimax done as soon as possible fuck the consequence and fuck any debt I wind up in. This is obviously unwise sure but I'm losing my mind here and that I'm liable to waste money just trying to cope with the depression when I could just fix the problem. I need to know if there is any other option like my plastic surgeon keeps saying to improve my midface since a lot of you have recommended lefort 3 or high cut leforts that are simply not available. I just need to do something because I can't live like this anymore and I need advice what move to make.
Lefort 3 is a meme ain’t it ? No one performs it and all you need is a lefort1 anyways. Yours side in itself is fine just maxilla is flat. A slight advancement in lower jaw as well. Maybe just a chin augmentation is enough already.
And yeah if I was you I would call a maxfac surgeon asap.

Im not at Home rn but I will try to morph a realistic bimax or lefort 1 + genio. Im sure it would satisfy you

ok so tbh i got bad news for you. your biggest issue isnt the maxilla. it should defenitly be fixed but the biggest issue is your hyoid bone and afaik there is no surgery or fix for that. but idk maybe there is something. anyways here is the morph. notice the biggest change is in the area below the jaw. i also advacned maxilla and mandible (mandible only very very slightly to adjust for maxilla movement)
IMG 7691 1 after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
ok so tbh i got bad news for you. your biggest issue isnt the maxilla. it should defenitly be fixed but the biggest issue is your hyoid bone and afaik there is no surgery or fix for that. but idk maybe there is something. anyways here is the morph. notice the biggest change is in the area below the jaw. i also advacned maxilla and mandible (mandible only very very slightly to adjust for maxilla movement)
View attachment 1186876
Thanks that looks good to me tbqh. What would that be considered ratings wise? Also my hyoid might change with weight loss but I doubt it. I was thinking legit jaw implants to increase density/ stretch skin might do the trick for the submental area problems. Also what should I prioritize the maxilla the mid face fillers grafts or the jaw? I know all are important but is there one that would be most dramatic if I had to pay for these one at a time

u need to get psychologic help.. u r not ugly or deformed lol

u need to get psychologic help.. u r not ugly or deformed lol
Read this

I’m not attractive and anyone that has said I am was probably just being polite or worried I’d be mad or something. Best course of action is stare at ground and avoid people except for necessary work unless and until I can get a surgery to fix me. If not I just be a worker ant type person forever

warning for bluepilled statement
?? most people are not attractive, but look at them, they are not thinking of having surgery lol.

?? most people are not attractive, but look at them, they are not thinking of having surgery lol.
Shut up fucking bluepilled GrAYcel

20210624 005457

This is the morph of a realistic bimax outcome. Don't get fooled by the morph another user posted here, it's too idealistic and involves changes that are not possible with bimax.

It's still an improvement though. Your front is not too bad man, but you have a certain dark triad pheno with this overall recessed midface region.

Assuming you have no respiratory or airway problems, a normal Class 1 bite and decent mip projection already. Would I still recommend bimax?

Yes. But be super careful with the planing. Don't go for crazy movements like downgrafting, 3 piece lefort 1, CCW or Trimax. Basic linear bimax advancement is what can benefit you and comes with the lowest risk.

Take care that you don't get a chimp lip though

View attachment 1191042

This is the morph of a realistic bimax outcome. Don't get fooled by the morph another user posted here, it's too idealistic and involves changes that are not possible with bimax.

It's still an improvement though. Your front is not too bad man, but you have a certain dark triad pheno with this overall recessed midface region.

Assuming you have no respiratory or airway problems, a normal Class 1 bite and decent mip projection already. Would I still recommend bimax?

Yes. But be super careful with the planing. Don't go for crazy movements like downgrafting, 3 piece lefort 1, CCW or Trimax. Basic linear bimax advancement is what can benefit you and comes with the lowest risk.

I’ve legit been told by my plastic surgeon who was a former craniofacial surgeon that I shouldn’t get bimax. He said my mid face would be better served by a fat graft or implant because lefort 1 doesn’t go high enough

A
View attachment 1191042

1 maxfac recommended 8mm advancement and ccw rotation. The other one said he wouldn’t do anything and said I should do the implants fat grafts etc

A

1 maxfac recommended 8mm advancement and ccw rotation. The other one said he wouldn’t do anything and said I should do the implants fat grafts etc
Let them give you some morphs. I still think you could benefit from bimax but they have to make a very high lf1

Let them give you some morphs. I still think you could benefit from bimax but they have to make a very high lf1
See I don’t know if they will. Even if they say they will how can I be sure their definition of high will be enough. This is why I keep going back to grafts or implants. Though I still feel my mouth area will look small and cuckish without bimax

See I don’t know if they will. Even if they say they will how can I be sure their definition of high will be enough. This is why I keep going back to grafts or implants. Though I still feel my mouth area will look small and cuckish without bimax
At the end of the day you have trust your surgeon. Talk with him about his plans, what his desired outcome is, whats realistic and then decide if you want to do it. Ultimately there is no way around it.

At the end of the day you have trust your surgeon. Talk with him about his plans, what his desired outcome is, whats realistic and then decide if you want to do it. Ultimately there is no way around it.
I only worry because everyone here tells me that plastic surgeons are bluepilled and won't give good advice. I only listen to people here because they don't make or lose money for me getting one procedure over another, unlike the srugeons. I know it seems counterintuitive to listen to internet autists of looksmax over professionals but that's my logic for why I do so

I only worry because everyone here tells me that plastic surgeons are bluepilled and won't give good advice. I only listen to people here because they don't make or lose money for me getting one procedure over another, unlike the srugeons. I know it seems counterintuitive to listen to internet autists of looksmax over professionals but that's my logic for why I do so
How much would you pay for bimax

Whatever you're going through, it's not your looks to blame. You're average. If you're depressed I recommend you reconsider your lifestyle and perhaps get your free testosterone checked. Depression in men is often due to low testosterone levels.

Whatever you're going through, it's not your looks to blame. You're average. If you're depressed I recommend you reconsider your lifestyle and perhaps get your free testosterone checked. Depression in men is often due to low testosterone levels.
I’m looking into that. It would be a nice boost for my gym goals too. Sex drive etc. need insurance though. Also I want to be above average tbh I get treated like that but I know I’m average so it fucks with me