Need an iPhone so Bad

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism
Just used my mom's iPad to take some autistic distance pics to compare to my phone and fucking hell it's night and day. I kind of gathered this because in pics my family take (holiday, etc.) I always look much leaner and better in general but I always assumed it was because there was context and not just me. But I just used the iPad and I look better in every way: I look bigger - frame, muscle - body does look a bit chubbier too, my face looks much leaner and in general better. Considering I'm 100kg+ and 3-4 months into a bulk (gained 10kg lol) this is serious motivation to get an iPhone.

inb4 dnrd and muh Chad looks good on any phone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, bluemcdonalds and URL code
You don’t need shit, nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Bake
legit, IOS is a must nowadays, android feels like 2nd class citizen os

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, antisocialschizoGOD, murdah and 4 others
bro still living in the stone age 💀 💀 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rubberduck, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Yeah I noticed this too srs. Older (pre 2020) Android cameras fucking love deforming your facial features, you could probably take a picture of a decent looking HTN and he'd come out as a recessed potato from the ruins of Bavaria lmao. iPhone halo is too much to bear

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, rubberduck, murdah and 4 others
legit, IOS is a must nowadays, android feels like 2nd class citizen os
I got the whole status thing but my phone is absolutely dogshit camera wise. I didn't even realise until I just did this. A lot of it is my back camera being broken (glass not the function) and a bit dirty but even at its best it's so much worse. Front camera is mugged even worse.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
Yeah I noticed this too srs. Older (pre 2020) Android cameras fucking love deforming your facial features lmao. iPhone halo is too much to bear
Literally all my dating app pics are iPhone from other people and I didn't realise how bad the mog was, just assumed it was because they were manually taking the pics.

I said something similar to this and I just got called a joo, I knew I was on to some shit

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
I got the whole status thing but my phone is absolutely dogshit camera wise. I didn't even realise until I just did this. A lot of it is my back camera being broken (glass not the function) and a bit dirty but even at its best it's so much worse. Front camera is mugged even worse.
yes camera is one thing, but i also meant to emphasize the feel of the OS, it feels way more advanced than android

• +1
I said something similar to this and I just got called a joo, I knew I was on to some shit
People call it cope but it definitely isn't. Android front camera always makes me look ill. Eyes look lighter and complexion more like what I see in the mirror.

yes camera is one thing, but i also meant to emphasize the feel of the OS, it feels way more advanced than android
100% yeah, I'm just a really simple guy for the most part and don't care too much but a camera is a big thing with OLD so need to upgrade.

• +1
Reactions: smallman, bluemcdonalds and URL code
This is so real 💯

• +1
I find it so funny how an old ipad can have a better camera than an android phone thats 5 years old

• +1
Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7
Just used my mom's iPad to take some autistic distance pics to compare to my phone and fucking hell it's night and day. I kind of gathered this because in pics my family take (holiday, etc.) I always look much leaner and better in general but I always assumed it was because there was context and not just me. But I just used the iPad and I look better in every way: I look bigger - frame, muscle - body does look a bit chubbier too, my face looks much leaner and in general better. Considering I'm 100kg+ and 3-4 months into a bulk (gained 10kg lol) this is serious motivation to get an iPhone.

inb4 dnrd and muh Chad looks good on any phone.
iPad makes u look better not iPhone

• Hmm...
there is no iphone for your mandible

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
same when i switched from dalitdroid to chadOS my pics were ascended asf.

• +1
beat up some guy and steal his iphone

• +1