Need an overall rating what my face is like for now and what I can do

H

hasian

Iron
Pretty buff but being chubby is my downside so minus couple points for me

I rate myself average at best 5/10 for where I am right now. Currently getting to the calorie deficit and starting to jog outside more.

I am mixed raced if that matters, also I think depending on my angle I just look better or worse.

Before my eyebrows used to be uneven now I think they better than last time. The last pic is obviously terrible and a younger me from a months ago.

Attachments

• A5E24238-EDB0-4F0F-98C4-2B6035BD843A.jpeg
    A5E24238-EDB0-4F0F-98C4-2B6035BD843A.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0019.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • 9CB33970-BDDD-4C1B-96AB-30EDB8777E73.jpeg
    9CB33970-BDDD-4C1B-96AB-30EDB8777E73.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DFB541EA-72F3-41BF-98EE-230342A7DFC7.jpeg
    DFB541EA-72F3-41BF-98EE-230342A7DFC7.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0019.MOV
    7.2 MB
  • A5ADC139-4513-4F88-AB5C-A78A19AC2AFA.jpeg
    A5ADC139-4513-4F88-AB5C-A78A19AC2AFA.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, redmaxx, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
If I put multiple vids my bad I am on mobile

u need ti lose weight and ur not 5/10 u are 0/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, shogrim, IBlamePhaggots and 3 others
my last pic is killing me

I rate myself average at best 5/10 for where I am right now. Currently getting to the calorie deficit and starting to jog outside more.

I am mixed raced if that matters, also I think depending on my angle I just look better or worse.

Before my eyebrows used to be uneven now I think they better than last time. The last pic is obviously terrible and a younger me from a months ago.
Ltn

you have stunted vertical development in your jaws

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, shogrim and temporomandibular32

dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, redmaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
your facial bones are holding you back but u can maximize your looks by leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: hasian
You look human in the vid so thats something need to lose weight to see your bone structure lowkey has potential to be a kpop cutecel0

• +1
Reactions: hasian
You look human in the vid so thats something need to lose weight to see your bone structure lowkey has potential to be a kpop cutecel0
i shoulda never posted that one squinting joke pic now im stuck with it for the next few years till I see what I can be

Come back when your not bloated. Lose weight dud

gimme a few months

View attachment MarioGoombaOdyssey.webp GOOMBAMAX

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
please for the love of god put the fork down bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Simongod123 and SelfishKunt
your cheeks are fucking stuffed with fat

are u hapa or full asian?

half hispanic half asian

Not 5/10 mate. Lose weight first

pls plspls read comments brother

post this on ig reels 😈

Low ltn and shave that mustache

I will make an update thing in the future about my current ratings, I see how I am an ltn, but currently on my journey I'm down 16 pounds, 174lbs-158lbs. I will check in with Orthodontics to see if my face is deformed or if I am just 100% fat and can't see any definition at all. Also my dad said I can't shave my mustache or it won't grow back right.

2/10 lose weight. Your face is very compact but chubby aswell you look like youre going to burst