NEED ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT HELP

D

Deleted member 25929

Iron
I have anterior pelvic tilt / hyperlordosis / archback whatever
I lose 2 inches of height from it and my doctor says I shouldnt worry because Im not affected by it

I really need these 2 inches so i can be 6' does anyone have any guide/tips anything because the YT vids arent working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 18879 and TheRenaissanceMan
just tuck your butt theory

just youtube it u retard

How do you know that?
I measured while lying down using a measuring tape in my anterior (normal) posture and original posture (no gap) and the difference was 2.5 inches but you don't lose that much so i'm rounding it down to 2

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
Ideal for femboymaxxing 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25929
are you ugly

• +1
WTF is this about? Height or penis size?

I’d like both :)

WTF is this about? Height or penis size?

I’d like both :)
Basically when ur back is tilted inwards. I got it because of gay posture at the gym & sitting all the time. Most people have some form of it but in severe cases you can lose 0.5 - 2.5 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Zeruel
Throw that shit back

• WTF
I measured while lying down using a measuring tape in my anterior (normal) posture and original posture (no gap) and the difference was 2.5 inches but you don't lose that much so i'm rounding it down to 2
Interesting, I noticed this as well with myself. Even when lying down on a hard surface like the floor, my lower back is arched in the anterior pelvic tilt position. and when In a normal position, I was like 2-3cm taller. I can’t imagine how shit you look when you walk/stand if your APT is enough to decrease your height by 5-6cm.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and GetShrekt
Interesting, I noticed this as well with myself. Even when lying down on a hard surface like the floor, my lower back is arched in the anterior pelvic tilt position. and when In a normal position, I was like 2-3cm taller. I can’t imagine how shit you look when you walk/stand if your APT is enough to decrease your height by 5-6cm.
It's not that noticeable irl because I wear long sleeved / oversized shirts and it's more common than you think so fixing APT could help a lot of people here get their true height