Need any and i mean any help of combating grey hair.

O

Oxforduniversity

Iron
I lurked the old posts and there's nothing that could help. It seems nobody cares/takes it seriously? Just dye it bro lol fuck.

Don't want to make this into a venting post. But for me this issue is a life or death situation and i mean it. Maybe i wouldn't care so much if it only started now but i fucked myself over and my mother pointed my first grey hair at 22/23. I didn't mind about it until my colleagues(female) shockingly pointed at my hair in a pitiful/sorry way and it literally crashed any remnants of confidence in my self image. I started buzzing my hair since then, and every interaction i had with someone i was always stressing if they will notice my grey hair and point it out, it was the only thing on my mind.
And since then for like 5-6 years i never have taken a focused look at my face completely in the mirror, just can't do it.

I started and till this day do cut my hair even lower 2mm after i started my new job because some of my colleagues pointed out my hair looked kinda weird. I guess i started feeling safe and believed in my cope but i was in for a rude awakening. I tried downloading tinder and badoo. And i got crushed hard. No matches and shit. The only matches i had was a fat chick who ignored me after 2-3 lines, single mom, 37year old lady, 18year old girl and some random foreigner. This woke me up from my delusion as the least time when i had used tinder when i was 24 years old i got tons of matches and woman willing to go on dates. Then my buddy pointed out it was my hair or lack of them.

But i really can't grow my hair out because of the shit i mentioned earlier. Yes you can try and dye them. Bu it seems like a hassle and people will notice i think and point it out and how will you explain this shit.

And the last point. Why i am obsessed with all this. so much. I am still a fucking virgin as a 29year old. It's been long over for me but i wanted to take my last shot of losing virginity before i turn 30, maybe finding a gf even.

So since i'm so desperate i will try any fucking remedies and potions with the slightest 0.0001% chance. Grinded rhino balls, tibetan grass, liver of eagles bring it on.
Or maybe some shampoos to try and mask it in short term?

I personally supplement zinc, and i tried supplementing vitamin B12 and copper combo but i guess it hasn't. So if anyone has any personal anecdotes on what to try and maybe what's pointless to try, please share.

Grey hair might help you in your professional career as those that give a semblance of experience are valued more. Either way, the grey hair could be the product of so many different factors it’d be hard to nail down a single one.

I've been grey from birth, use silver shampoo it'll give it a cool hue.

Grey hair might help you in your professional career as those that give a semblance of experience are valued more. Either way, the grey hair could be the product of so many different factors it’d be hard to nail down a single one.
I know i am talking out of my ass but in this case i think i shot myself in the foot unknowingly. Before my mother pointed out my grey hair i for some period of time induced myself into major stress constantly. Going to sleep, during the day i was freaking out all the time. And my buddy who is stressing out all the time due to his job all the time has the same shit as me.