need consulting BEFORE taking action

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackdickcel-rare breed (1/1) - it’s over
my hair loss is getting worse
in uni rn and what I've noticed besides slight recesion is now my hair doesnt grow anymore.
well, it does but it is very thin, sparse, and it is not at the same density at the sides and back of my hair, which is normal.
I have 4C hair so I just keep it low but thats another problem because I have the gay alien head shape (like you know the zoomer one) and so I cannot keep a low cut as my skul shape is weird asf and I've gotten multiple comment from multiple people that I look better with hair than with a low cut so I essentially need my hair

I WAS gonna use minox but it fucks up your skin, and my skin is my second biggest issue right now. my eye bags are so prominent, and I have pretty bad eye circles. I also have brutal nasolabial folds, which in combination with my negative canthal tilt always makes me look old
I cant afford to fuck up my skin so I had to refrain. Im not using fin or dut jfl at fucking up hormones

so idk what to do bruh pls give tips for this

Use 1.25 mg of Oral Finasteride ED. If that doesnt work look into dutasteride or topical experimental applications such as RU58841. The sides of FIN are heavily overstated and are suffered by the vast minority of users so dont get fearmongered. In terms of hairgrowth oral minox is the only solution besides getting a FUE or FUT. Also use Tret to fix collagen issues with skin but dark circles are more often than not bone recession or thin skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬 and maxilofailo
Im not using fin or dut jfl at fucking up hormones
Proxuihiuy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and maxilofailo
Use 1.25 mg of Oral Finasteride ED. If that doesnt work look into dutasteride or topical experimental applications such as RU58841. The sides of FIN are heavily overstated and are suffered by the vast minority of users so dont get fearmongered. In terms of hairgrowth oral minox is the only solution besides getting a FUE or FUT. Also use Tret to fix collagen issues with skin but dark circles are more often than not bone recession or thin skin
high iq reply
yeah the fin thing scared me cause I dont wanna fuck up DHT if Im not dome growing bro I already have a smaller side dick so fucking it up even more with blocking DHT is a big worry but Im gonna look more into the side effects

I'll get a hair transplant but idk when but sooner than I originally thought just have to figure out when

yeah the skin around my eyes is thin but I dont know if its just thin or if the bone is also recessed

JFL bruh just start with topical fin and if that doesn't work try RU and if it still doesn't work just go on fin. Only like 2% of users have sides taking it orally anyways but if you're worried about nuking your dht then topical will still just inhibit it on the scalp

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Disrupted Gene
high iq reply
yeah the fin thing scared me cause I dont wanna fuck up DHT if Im not dome growing bro I already have a smaller side dick so fucking it up even more with blocking DHT is a big worry but Im gonna look more into the side effects

I'll get a hair transplant but idk when but sooner than I originally thought just have to figure out when

yeah the skin around my eyes is thin but I dont know if its just thin or if the bone is also recessed
Yeah the dick growth concerns are completely valid considering DHT is responsible for dick growth in puberty which is why many recommend fin >=18 years old to ensure development is completed before inhibiting DHT.

Looking at your orbital vector can help establish whether infra recession is an issue or not. Its possible for it to be a combination of issues as well

Just use finasteride dude, you will regret not using it