Need Crazy Debloat Have Casting with agency that want to sign me

yuhh

yuhh

Iron
Im already lean and shit and debated from having good diet but I want to look crazy good what should the plan be. Stravmax the day before or do some crazy cardio???

Im already lean and shit and debated from having good diet but I want to look crazy good what should the plan be. Stravmax the day before or do some crazy cardio???
tbh i think both,when i want do debloat i drink around 1.5 L of water just in the morning,then i go and play football,cus i dont like sprints that much and i find them boring,but if you ran fast to get the ball for 20m isnt it actually the same ? I mean I just do free kicks so when i miss i need to run,then when i come home i drink coco water and then eat some meal with almonds usually cus its good for debloat.After that i run for around 16km and that should be good you are good to go,btw if you do all this you dont need to starve believe me,but if you want to feel free...

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
btw you should do football/sprints before running to increase testosterone so you can have enough energy for running later or to do anything

r u Kai Cunningham?

ay u the tiktok dude?

• +1
Reactions: raabla
Eat salt, you need electrolite balance so ur body doesnt retain water. Pizza is good too, chad eats pizza.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and liberiangrimreaper
just uh drink coffee and limit water intake, or just take 120mg furosemide

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Furosemide or Eplerenone if attainable. If not, get these supps:

Potassium Gluconate
Potassium Chloride
Potassium Citrate
Regular Potassium
Fiber
Magnesium
Citrus fruits (lemon/lime juice w/ water)
Dandelion root tea, green tea, arnica flower tea, ginger tea
Apple Cider Vinegar
HEAVY protein

Eats Lots of nuts to avoid a molybdenum & thiamine deficiency (causes bloat)

Water fasting w/ electrolytes from lemon juice and pink Himalayan salt for 3-5 days. I don't recommend this as it's not for noobs. I'm creating a guide for it later

Some other stuff I can't remember

And drink copious amounts of water so you can pee or you'll genuinely die from heart-related conditions lmao. AT LEAST 10-12 bottles a day. Intense jumprope Cardio too

So u will go in there looking like a malnourished holocaust patient cause that’s what all you kids want to look like nowadays

tbh i think both,when i want do debloat i drink around 1.5 L of water just in the morning,then i go and play football,cus i dont like sprints that much and i find them boring,but if you ran fast to get the ball for 20m isnt it actually the same ? I mean I just do free kicks so when i miss i need to run,then when i come home i drink coco water and then eat some meal with almonds usually cus its good for debloat.After that i run for around 16km and that should be good you are good to go,btw if you do all this you dont need to starve believe me,but if you want to feel free...
1.5l of water? greycel spotted

idgf what you think about my opinion it works for me so go fuck yourself
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

get furosemide from pet store and pop it morning of if you want a true debloat

Starve max od on potassium and a shit ton of cardio sweat all that shit out gua sha cope as well. If you have a casting you gotta go all out

I thought casting couch only worked with female talent, weird

No carbs/sodium night before, coffee and high protein (low sodium) meal and jog before casting