need girl to use me as chair ,. new profile photo

Rzn

Rzn

found out ,. how this box works .
so fucking horny and lonely ,. face does is chair . need sex . want girl to hit me i call her mommy ,. she call me good boy . and hit HIT me . FUCK . havent had sex inlike a month ,. i hate tocking to girls .

new profile photo .

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, irkkedmulatto, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
so fucking horny and lonely ,. face does is chair . need sex . want girl to hit me i call her mommy ,. she call me good boy . and hit HIT me . FUCK . havent had sex inlike a month ,. i hate tocking to girls .

new profile photo .
sex

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
kill yourself you fucking failure cuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Swarthy Knight, serialcoper and 2 others

new profile photo .
just be htn

• Love it
Reactions: Rzn

new profile photo
But why?
You know the answer dude.
because you are lonely loneliness makes you desperate , And people just don't get it sometimes not even your mother.
So you cope with weird mental masturbation.
Right?
Try to find a meaning to life
Learn about religion , Use your mind like read the quran and bible and torah and try to find wich one makes more sense and be open minded , listen to objective facts and not weak emotional based arguments and hopefully allah will guide you to the right path
Sorry for bad grammar English is my third language .

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
But why?
because you are lonely loneliness makes you desperate , And people just don't get it sometimes not even your mother.
Right?
Try to Learn about religion , Use your mind like read the quran and bible and torah and try to find wich one makes more sense and be open minded , listen to objective facts and not weak emotional based arguments and hopefully allah will guide you to the right path
repped

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and totalynotme
But why?
Right?
Try to Learn about religion , Use your mind like read the quran and bible and torah and try to find wich one makes more sense and be open minded , listen to objective facts and not weak emotional based arguments and hopefully allah will guide you to the right path

What does that mean

But why?
Right?
Try to find a meaning to life
Learn about religion , Use your mind like read the quran and bible and torah and try to find wich one makes more sense and be open minded , listen to objective facts and not weak emotional based arguments and hopefully allah will guide you to the right path
sex

• JFL
Reactions: totalynotme
IF YOU COMMENT THEN YOU SAY FRIEND OR SEX ,. IF YOU DONT IM DELETING .

wrong thead

i want a girl to suck my cock while she gags and call me daddy

• +1
I need to bury my head in a thick PAWG

• Love it