need guidance how to cut off my friend from my life

abuserr007

abuserr007

Silver
I fucking hate that nigha ( he don't even know I hate him) . We also got put into the same hostel room but I don't wanna associate with him. He thinks we are good friends but I fucking hate him soo much. Give me how to avoid him ( biggest threat = he is in the same room) . I'm actually a nice person irl (jfl )so I cannot directly tell him. I stopped taking his calls but that nigget still don't get the hint.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
block him and be cold, if he has a bit of pride he will stop associating.

• +1
Reactions: abuserr007
I fucking hate that nigha ( he don't even know I hate him) . We also got put into the same hostel room but I don't wanna associate with him. He thinks we are good friends but I fucking hate him soo much. Give me how to avoid him ( biggest threat = he is in the same room) . I'm actually a nice person irl (jfl )so I cannot directly tell him. I stopped taking his calls but that nigget still don't get the hint.
Let him down gently😢

• So Sad
Reactions: abuserr007
block him and be cold, if he has a bit of pride he will stop associating.
I can do that if but we are in the same hostel room too . He can't understand the simple fact I just don't vibe with his personality

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Fake/Start an argument with him, Beat urself up, break some things in the room, inflict visible wounds on yourself with a vase or smth like that, call the police, blame the wounds on him, get a lawsuit and make sure he gets into prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tramadone, lemonnz and abuserr007
Fake/Start an argument with him, Beat urself up, break some things in the room, inflict visible wounds on yourself with a vase or smth like that, call the police, blame the wounds on him, get a lawsuit and make sure he gets into prison
Ur making sure that I get into a mental asylum

Foid activities
Be a man and tell him to fuck off or dont do anything

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz