Need Hair Routine Brahs

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I shampoo my hair like 2-3 times a week because it gets oily, i put coconut oil on once a week, conditioner everyday, what else can i do

drink water boyo. Red light therapy is legit

drink more boyo
Do your eyes look worse eventually if you pull them open so their bigger. it was stupid as fuck but i got made fun of for having small eyes so everyday i would like stretch my eyes by pulling the top and bottom open then from the sides so they would be bigger (i dont do it anymore)

Lmao I wash it twice daily and use conditioner, das it.

Do your eyes look worse eventually if you pull them open so their bigger. it was stupid as fuck but i got made fun of for having small eyes so everyday i would like stretch my eyes by pulling the top and bottom open then from the sides so they would be bigger (i dont do it anymore)
dude I got told the same thing. Mine look the same though. It shouldn't have affected anything.

dude I got told the same thing. Mine look the same though. It shouldn't have affected anything.
Fuck the bitch that always asked me why are my eyes so small and squinted to show me what it looked like, i would stretch my eyes open everyday so they would look bigger i pray it wont fuck up my eyes

be careful with essential oils man, proven to disrupt test production and cause gyno

Fuck the bitch that always asked me why are my eyes so small and squinted to show me what it looked like, i would stretch my eyes open everyday so they would look bigger i pray it wont fuck up my eyes
It won't, I was super high inhib when I was In elementary school. So whatever somebody said I would think about it all the time lol.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
It won't, I was super high inhib when I was In elementary school. So whatever somebody said I would think about it all the time lol.
I'm in high school and my bodys changing and shit so i'm just worried

I'm in high school and my bodys changing and shit so i'm just worried
Get out of high school man. School sucks. Learn to play poker, If you get good at it. Boyo you could make a lot of money. Plus the girls like it ig

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I myself shampoo my hair just once in the morning. I always always always condition first and then shampoo after. By doing it this way, you can mute the greasy look down to a matte look.
Wash/rinse your scalp and hair with COLD water. If you use hot water, your follicles open up and start pumping oil and sebum all over your hair.
I literally use to take a shower and walk out with ultra greasy hair. It baffled me. Then I discovered "suave daily clarifying shampoo"

It's a dirt cheap shampoo that easily pulls all grease out of your hair. Mildly abrasive.
Use in conjuction with cold water.

i dont shampoo srs
my hair is thicker after a few weeks of not shampooing and its not oily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849