Need help about this situation with a foid

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Platinum
Basically like 2 weeks ago i was just playing in my neighborhood field when two foids arrived, They asked me something and invited me to play, Tldr when we finished to play, we talked and they asked questions about me, and then one of those two girls asked for my number, She started messaging me first and we started talking everyday, she would also send me pics of what she was doing, pics of her pets and shit, (That foid also gave me hints for me to ask her ig and she added me to her cf list just some mins later, Her acc is private and only has 164 followers which seems a "good" sign)

Bla bla bla, In relation with what she talked about herself, She said that she never had a bf before (I told her that i didnt believe that statement lol), She is also top 3 best students in her class, So thats why she tends to be doing a shit ton of homework and school activities, strict parents also.

The thing is, I feel that there is something off, A random kid that talked with her when i was playing in the field told me that she said that she found me gl, but didnt "like me at all" (When we talk she says that i am too dry and serious), I basically acted uninterested at first and it is kind of true, I get told the same from people and other foids that i used to know.

But here is the "issue", in the recent couple of days, She doesn't text me first in comparison as how she used to do it before, This is why i started to initiate the conversations now, When i do it, She asks me the "Oh so do you miss me?" thing, And now a serious thing that i found, are her "shared" videos in her tiktok (I found her acc that was linked with my contacts), Between this week's timeline, she reposted videos that related hints and quotes like:

- "When he sends videos and pics of what he is doing instead of asking "wbu"

- "When i am acting dry and cold cuz my double side sounds like the "i wanna be yours" song

- And other videos talking about "affeminate" men that expect the girl to initiate everything and make the plans

- She also tends to repost shit about "italian men" and some celebrity crushes, I consider this as a no-no in some way

And now, She recently posted this story in her cf a few hours ago:

Screenshot 20241007 004434 Instagram

(Take into account that the first day when we met, i was shirtless and she basically saw my physique which is ripped/athletic low bf%, She also asked me if i worked out and shit, which makes sense, In the other aspects i'm the same, except for the biker thing jfl)

To go straight to the point, I am not sure if i should start iniciating dates and texts now, I would like to be her bf, But i have this feeling that she can end up being an inmature girl that wants a "provider" nigger that gives her everything only to end up being ghosted or cheated on (Average foid behavior nowadays, Also, consider that she is a year younger than me, I am 17), and i mean, Even with all the things that she has done, I still do not feel sure if she is doing this for me to hit her up jfl, I would like to hear your opinions, advice and suggestions about my situation.

I ask about this here cuz being blackpilled makes it clueless to receive advice from bluepilled normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, XazaqazaX and gigell
She is using you for attention ,Either you hit and be her bf or leave

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadOrDeath
Tales from

Changying Leather Shoes Factory​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, MA_ascender, bloomercel and 2 others
Im sorry but idk what advice to give

HERE IS A VRITUAL HUG GO HAVE FUN

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I'm sorry to say this but you have been consumed by brainrot. It's not that complicated lmao, stop overanalyzing this shit.
Just text her "what are you doing tonight" and then say that you're both going to do xyz. Then when you meet up, kiss her as soon as you meet and hug. In general from her behavior it's obvious she likes you but feels like you're a bitchmade coward and she's trying to drop hints in order for you to man up

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadOrDeath
Im sorry but idk what advice to give

HERE IS A VRITUAL HUG GO HAVE FUN
Unironically i am thinking do do this, I am young and most teenagers go through shit like this, I am not going to start creating illusions of her in the long run, Just hit her up and see how it goes at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I'm sorry to say this but you have been consumed by brainrot. It's not that complicated lmao, stop overanalyzing this shit.
Just text her "what are you doing tonight" and then say that you're both going to do xyz. Then when you meet up, kiss her as soon as you meet and hug. In general from her behavior it's obvious she likes you but feels like you're a bitchmade coward and she's trying to drop hints in order for you to man up
You are right, Other videos that she reposted were quotes of how attractive it is to receive body contact, We generally get close with each other when we talk, I will try to gently touch her hands, and then escalating from there, depending in how it goes.

You are right, Other videos that she reposted were quotes of how attractive it is to receive body contact, We generally get close with each other when we talk, I will try to gently touch her hands, and then escalating from there, depending in how it goes.
still playing it way too safe. She will get wet as fuck if you show boldness and balls

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, bloomercel and twojei
still playing it way too safe. She will get wet as fuck if you show boldness and balls
Ima do the classic indian "show bobs and vagene" thing lmao, Jk with all the seriousness a good kiss and grabbing her neck or waist should be enough at first.

• +1
Reactions: Soter
Ima do the classic indian "show bobs and vagene" thing lmao, Jk with all the seriousness a good kiss and grabbing her neck or waist should be enough at first.
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Basically like 2 weeks ago i was just playing in my neighborhood field when two foids arrived, They asked me something and invited me to play, Tldr when we finished to play, we talked and they asked questions about me, and then one of those two girls asked for my number, She started messaging me first and we started talking everyday, she would also send me pics of what she was doing, pics of her pets and shit, (That foid also gave me hints for me to ask her ig and she added me to her cf list just some mins later, Her acc is private and only has 164 followers which seems a "good" sign)

Bla bla bla, In relation with what she talked about herself, She said that she never had a bf before (I told her that i didnt believe that statement lol), She is also top 3 best students in her class, So thats why she tends to be doing a shit ton of homework and school activities, strict parents also.

The thing is, I feel that there is something off, A random kid that talked with her when i was playing in the field told me that she said that she found me gl, but didnt "like me at all" (When we talk she says that i am too dry and serious), I basically acted uninterested at first and it is kind of true, I get told the same from people and other foids that i used to know.

But here is the "issue", in the recent couple of days, She doesn't text me first in comparison as how she used to do it before, This is why i started to initiate the conversations now, When i do it, She asks me the "Oh so do you miss me?" thing, And now a serious thing that i found, are her "shared" videos in her tiktok (I found her acc that was linked with my contacts), Between this week's timeline, she reposted videos that related hints and quotes like:

- "When i am acting dry and cold cuz my double side sounds like the "i wanna be yours" song

- And other videos talking about "affeminate" men that expect the girl to initiate everything and make the plans

- She also tends to repost shit about "italian men" and some celebrity crushes, I consider this as a no-no in some way

(Take into account that the first day when we met, i was shirtless and she basically saw my physique which is ripped/athletic low bf%, She also asked me if i worked out and shit, which makes sense, In the other aspects i'm the same, except for the biker thing jfl)

To go straight to the point, I am not sure if i should start iniciating dates and texts now, I would like to be her bf, But i have this feeling that she can end up being an inmature girl that wants a "provider" nigger that gives her everything only to end up being ghosted or cheated on (Average foid behavior nowadays, Also, consider that she is a year younger than me, I am 17), and i mean, Even with all the things that she has done, I still do not feel sure if she is doing this for me to hit her up jfl, I would like to hear your opinions, advice and suggestions about my situation.

I ask about this here cuz being blackpilled makes it clueless to receive advice from bluepilled normies.
Stop thinking too much about it boyo. Just go for it. You just have to ask her to hang out and if she says no, then you propose a different date, and if she also says no, then you stop talking to her. Easy

• +1

Is the woman born and raised in the west? If the answer is yes, don’t waste ur time lmao.

She cringe ash for posting ts on ig

• +1
Very good story to study foid nature. :feelshmm:
Give me your stats and also
Why did she put that story and who is the person there?

By the foid's behaviour I can fairly say she likes you and an probably in love. What would you rate her? Ltb?

Is the woman born and raised in the west? If the answer is yes, don’t waste ur time lmao.
Im from south america, We both live in a solid medium class city/neighborhood.

Very good story to study foid nature. :feelshmm:
Give me your stats and also
Why did she put that story and who is the person there?

By the foid's behaviour I can fairly say she likes you and an probably in love. What would you rate her? Ltb?
Im not making things up, I can show u pics in pm if necessary, She is MTB+ and if makeupmaxxed then HTB, In the last two days her texts have been feeling kinda weird, She isnt making questions about me but she answers everything and tells me what she is doing.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Im not making things up, I can show u pics in pm if necessary, She is MTB+ and if makeupmaxxed then HTB, In the last two days her texts have been feeling kinda weird, She isnt making questions about me but she answers everything and tells me what she is doing.
As a woman lover, I approve you. The female you're talking about actually sounds like my oneitis. So I can relate what's going on. But to fully understand her we need to know more things about her like
- kind of clothes she wears
- if she is talking to other guys or has any other male friends
- kind of friend group she has
- if she was in a relationship before

To me, she sounds like focused on her career and also wants someone. Maybe you are her type. You need to observe her behaviour.
My oneitis is like her, private insta with few followers meanwhile following some BTS chinks and others.
I can feel you being turned off as she follows some Italian punks. Even I'm turned off.

Give me more details of her.

• +1
As a woman lover, I approve you. The female you're talking about actually sounds like my oneitis. So I can relate what's going on. But to fully understand her we need to know more things about her like
- kind of clothes she wears
- if she is talking to other guys or has any other male friends
- kind of friend group she has
- if she was in a relationship before

To me, she sounds like focused on her career and also wants someone. Maybe you are her type. You need to observe her behaviour.
My oneitis is like her, private insta with few followers meanwhile following some BTS chinks and others.
I can feel you being turned off as she follows some Italian punks. Even I'm turned off.

Give me more details of her.
94d40da20f8a6073ea09f962ba2a2a3b

She wears this similar type of outfit, like a casual one (She doesnt reveal her legs like in the pic, Her skirts almost reach her knees)

I saw an ig page of her prom, She is in pics with a few guys that i absolutely mog, And not only in looks, She has one female friend that is her "bff", That girl was the other one that was in the field, However, In her ig highlights, She has pics with a girl that studied in my school, which was a gigawhore, That is something that i forgot to say and it absolutely gave me a serious "turn-off" when i saw it.

• +1
View attachment 3223779
She wears this similar type of outfit, like a casual one (She doesnt reveal her legs like in the pic, Her skirts almost reach her knees)

I saw an ig page of her prom, She is in pics with a few guys that i absolutely mog, And not only in looks, She has one female friend that is her "bff", That girl was the other one that was in the field, However, In her ig highlights, She has pics with a girl that studied in my school, and was a gigawhore, That is something that i forgot to say and it absolutely gave me a serious "turn-off" when i saw it.
Ok. She seems to be a good girl to be in the middle, not too liberal and not too conservative. She is nt and seems fun. It's good you mog those guys. If I'm not wrong if she is career focused and among top 3 in the class, so she probably wants you to be career focused too. As your big brother I would say she might be interested in you and looking you as her mate. Keep in mind she is young around 17, as foids grow their preferences change.

Even if you become her bf, there is a chance she might leave you. Foids at that age are not mature enough and will accept whatever comes. She might move somewhere else for studying or other reasons and from 17 to years ahead she will come across other guys as well as she came across you. The point is she might leave you in the future if you don't appear to her as 'high value'. Also, she won't leave you if you're the best looking guy in her life yet.

She following some Italian punks demonstrates her type and you probably relate to them.

Some tips:
- don't show her desperation
- appear high value
- focus on yourself more than her
- don't show that she's the only one in her life
- don't chat too much, be busy and focused, be mysterious
- have a chill and fun life

Final blow: ask her if she wants to hang out alone/ go to date or restaurant and see her behaviour. That's the only way you an know how she feels towards you.

Lastly, honestly rate my English out of 10. :feelsyay:

She is showing interest in you. Just ask her out and see where it goes man.

• +1
Ok. She seems to be a good girl to be in the middle, not too liberal and not too conservative. She is nt and seems fun. It's good you mog those guys. If I'm not wrong if she is career focused and among top 3 in the class, so she probably wants you to be career focused too. As your big brother I would say she might be interested in you and looking you as her mate. Keep in mind she is young around 17, as foids grow their preferences change.

Even if you become her bf, there is a chance she might leave you. Foids at that age are not mature enough and will accept whatever comes. She might move somewhere else for studying or other reasons and from 17 to years ahead she will come across other guys as well as she came across you. The point is she might leave you in the future if you don't appear to her as 'high value'. Also, she won't leave you if you're the best looking guy in her life yet.

She following some Italian punks demonstrates her type and you probably relate to them.

Some tips:
- don't show her desperation
- appear high value
- focus on yourself more than her
- don't show that she's the only one in her life
- don't chat too much, be busy and focused, be mysterious
- have a chill and fun life

Final blow: ask her if she wants to hang out alone/ go to date or restaurant and see her behaviour. That's the only way you an know how she feels towards you.

Lastly, honestly rate my English out of 10. :feelsyay:
Appreciate this man, Yeah i have never did anything to show desperation, If i text her, I do it once in 20 hours or so, Depending on the day and in my schedule, I also told her my plans for the future in relation to my studies and jobs, She says that she would like to move to a different city to study there, Im also going to travel to the us for a 4 -month summer job the next year, I am completely conscious that if i get into this relationship, It is probably not going to last forever, But i still want to give it a try since this would be my first ever "serious" engagement with a foid, The same applies for her, And dw your english is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX and TechnoBoss
Appreciate this man, Yeah i have never did anything to show desperation, If i text her, I do it once in 20 hours or so, Depending on the day and in my schedule, I also told her my plans for the future in relation to my studies and jobs, She says that she would like to move to a different city to study there, Im also going to travel to the us for a 4 -month summer job the next year, I am completely conscious that if i get into this relationship, It is probably not going to last forever, But i still want to give it a try since this would be my first ever "serious" engagement with a foid, The same applies for her, And dw your english is pretty good.
What engagement are you expecting buddy boyo? Ltr? If ltr you will probably get cheated in the future unless she really loves you which is rare nowadays. Moving to a shit hole like US is a bad idea boyo, most cucked country. And chances are if she moves there that environment might turn her promiscuous, unless she is very religious and conservative.
She is young and exploring, I believe you should see her as a wife and companion and not an object to deprive her of her virginity, mind that.

If something bad happens you will seriously be hurt and come back here, so be cautious. Good luck, and we're here to help you.

I asked you to rate my English out of 10.

What engagement are you expecting buddy boyo? Ltr? If ltr you will probably get cheated in the future unless she really loves you which is rare nowadays. Moving to a shit hole like US is a bad idea boyo, most cucked country. And chances are if she moves there that environment might turn her promiscuous, unless she is very religious and conservative.
She is young and exploring, I believe you should see her as a wife and companion and not an object to deprive her of her virginity, mind that.

If something bad happens you will seriously be hurt and come back here, so be cautious. Good luck, and we're here to help you.

Thanks man, I understand this, From 1 to 10 i would rate it a 10.

• JFL

Btw i just thought about this for a while, and i decided that it is just better to send this bitch to the friendzone, Im talking with her about what she is doing, and the replies are just answers, and not questions anymore, It seems that I am just being used for attention.

She explicitly said to me that one of her goals in life is moving to a country like italy or another european country, Now considering what she reposted and knowing what her standards and ideals are, Engaging with her would be just turning on a countdown to be cheated on, or for her to break up with me.

Fuck, I should have self-respect and stop pursuing an inmature mtb that i clearly mog objectively tbh lmao, Im prolly just gonna hurt her ego and saying something that is going to send her straight to the friendzone, Evil jonkler ahh movement, Whats your opinion about this?

• +1
Btw i just thought about this for a while, and i decided that it is just better to send this bitch to the friendzone, Im talking with her about what she is doing, and the replies are just answers, and not questions anymore, It seems that I am just being used for attention.

She explicitly said to me that one of her goals in life is moving to a country like italy or another european country, Now considering what she reposted and knowing what her standards and ideals are, Engaging with her would be just turning on a countdown to be cheated on, or for her to break up with me.

Fuck, I should have self-respect and stop pursuing an inmature mtb that i clearly mog objectively tbh lmao, Im prolly just gonna hurt her ego and saying something that is going to send her straight to the friendzone, Evil jonkler ahh movement, Whats your opinion about this?
As your esteemed evaluator of foid nature and an elder brother, I appreciate and approve your decision to let her go. However, to say something and hurting her ego shouldn't be a good move, think mature. By doing that you would be showing her that you care. Be stoic, this was earlier highlighted when she approached you in the field - being uninterested and unemotional. Your attitude towards her must be like, the door is open for you, but its also open to get out too. She seems a good girl, you don't want to hurt her. Also keep in mind foids are emotional and love gossip. Before taking any decision, it would be wise to observe her. Look at her behaviour with other good looking men, does she make eye contact with you, does she admire you, etc.
Do this: give her two points less attention to the attention she gives you. You don't have to pursue her, let her pursue you.

I can feel it, it's a little hard to find a loyal western foid for ltr considering her engagement with social media. The fact that she is focused on her career, she might find other dudes in the same field. Even if she goes to Italy and does long distance relationship with you, it won't work out because long distance relationship works in few cases.

Finally, for that foid, you can become what she admires like those Italian punks or let her go and focus on your life. Also you need to know if she is talking to other dudes on Instagram and who she follows. You can pursue her in the future after advancing in your career and even get more good looking and relate to her ideals, this is when you like her and planning to marry her. There are many things you need to look as we have discussed earlier. If it is true that she is a virgin provided that she had no past bf is a bonus point, as this is a little rare in the western world. In the end it's upto you.

• +1
dnr
shes a whore
total foid evisceration tbh

• JFL