Need help asap, How to correct assymetric maxilla.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
@reptiles Suggest surgeries
@retard I'm pulling but idk if i should apply more pressure to one side. Even my palate is uneven and it shows in my appliance and impressions. Should I just pull with more force on one side?

@reptiles Suggest surgeries
@retard I'm pulling but idk if i should apply more pressure to one side. Even my palate is uneven and it shows in my appliance and impressions. Should I just pull with more force on one side?

@PubertyMaxxer is your dude he's more knowledgeable than me pm him or @Elias

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Pulling doesnt work

get lefort or cope

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
but no body gives lefort surgeries

wow now thats new to me
exactly seeing results with facepulling has higher probability than getting a lefort. And I'm not even recessed and infact have a good forward growth. I just want Barrett tier forward growth that's why I'm coping with facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
exactly seeing results with facepulling has higher probability than getting a lefort. And I'm not even recessed and infact have a good forward growth. I just want Barrett tier forward growth that's why I'm coping with facepulling
were can I get one of those face pullers

why is that
orthodontists don't care about your forward growth, if you're recessed like a lefort patient and your bite is not correct only then they might consider it. I asked around alot of laboratories before making one myself everyone refused. i know a dentist personally and even asking them didn't work

orthodontists don't care about your forward growth, if you're recessed like a lefort patient and your bite is not correct only then they might consider it. I asked around alot of laboratories before making one myself everyone refused. i know a dentist personally and even asking them didn't work
how Can I make one plz tell me bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
fuck mike mew @CopeAndRope started facepulling