Need help ASAP with side profile and teeth. GTFIH!!!

NilsTheChad

NilsTheChad

Bronze
Made a post here a while ago with my side profile, apparently I have a recessed maxilla, need this to be confirmed, and any potential softmaxxes that could fix it or future surgery options,
IMG 20230411 165850

Digged into it more and found a Maxillary Expander which could help the case.
(Also dont mind the fucking bloat and hair, hair is growing out, and rn lowering bf% from bulk)

Now my teeth...
They have been a problem since childhood, but recently for past few years have coped with it and went on,
No clue if I have an overbite or not, and I wonder how would braces affect my face structure, (My orthodontist said that they rather play it safe and wait till I am 18 years old to then only start thinking about the braces.)
Pictures of the teeth :
IMG 20230411 165745

IMG 20230411 165723

Lips dry asf, but moving forward, need suggestions if I am safe on getting braces or not, maybe rather get veneers if that is easier and wont affect my face structure. And tips for side profile.

Id love to hear all the possible softmaxxes I can do and then surgical methods.

Attachments

• IMG_20230411_165723.jpg
    IMG_20230411_165723.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
Lemme guess ur British?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
U have deascent foreword growth and a deascent face no need to worry. Ur teeth is a big problem could be a turn off for girls, u should go see a dentist to fix that

Can you use veeners in your case ?
Idk much about them but if you can it would legit be a huge looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
  • You have decent forward growth
  • While a bimax could advance your jaws any movement would be 2mm at best and is definitely not worth it
  • Your teeth are atrocious
  • Veneers would be the best solution as braces would potentiall close your palate even more
Edit: Save up some money and get Veneers done properly (Hollywood tier veneers) it will be worth it.
If you have to renew the veneers, it will be at an age where you will make decent money already anyway (unless you are subhuman ofc)

Can you use veeners in your case ?
Idk much about them but if you can it would legit be a huge looksmax
Heard my orthodontist mention them but I guess I was to arrogant and wanted only braces because I saw them as a permenant fix, but rn veneers dont look like a bad option.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
u need braces or aligners asap. dont fall for the "orthodontist bad" bullcrap your teeth are cucking u hard atm

@NilsTheChad Your teeth aren't that bad bro , these uses here are Amerimutts obsessed with hollywood smiles , I'd say that if you had less gum visibility and teeth closer together you would have a good enough set of teeth