Need help ASAP

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
I have a problem that during the day I suddenly lose energy for no reason, my mood changes and my cognition changes for the worse

i need your suggestion what to take to solve this problem

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine
bump

• +1
Reactions: ey88
sleep schedule and dont overuse little mr jfl

500mg of test should do it

im gonna go out on a limb here and say something absolutely outlandish:

Go see a doctor maybe?

PS: might be low vitamin D level. Got a blood test done by my doc and i turned out to have 1/3 of normal vitamin D levels which can cause tiredness and fatigue.

dont eat in morning

im gonna go out on a limb here and say something absolutely outlandish:

Go see a doctor maybe?

PS: might be low vitamin D level. Got a blood test done by my doc and i turned out to have 1/3 of normal vitamin D levels which can cause tiredness and fatigue.
fr I did blood test yesterday, gonna see a doctor this week.. at least as far as I know and I have seen that what can be the problem is maybe the glucose because it is almost on the border of being considered low

• +1
bump

• +1
When I got back into lifting, I was always exhausted, also not lifting made me exhausted. Now that I've been lifting 5 days per week consistently for a month, I have so much energy, and I have ADHD without hyperactivity so usually I have less energy than most people. I do also use vyvanse 30mg and that helps. But lifting is what really helps with energy, vyvanse just helps with focus.

When I got back into lifting, I was always exhausted, also not lifting made me exhausted. Now that I've been lifting 5 days per week consistently for a month, I have so much energy, and I have ADHD without hyperactivity so usually I have less energy than most people. I do also use vyvanse 30mg and that helps. But lifting is what really helps with energy, vyvanse just helps with focus.
recently I went from 4 to 5 days of training a week, from that point of view the trainings don't tire me, but there must be something else the problem

• +1
recently I went from 4 to 5 days of training a week, from that point of view the trainings don't tire me, but there must be something else the problem
Training volume probably, I do upper lower 5 days per week (5th day is arm day) but with 25 sets to failure on upper days, 13 sets on arm day, and only 7 sets on lower days, that is a total of 77 sets per week and it works because my body can handle it and I worked up to it, but put a beginner on that and they will not be able to handle it.

Maybe you need to train 3 days per week to start with and go with less volume. You only need enough sets to make progress on, anything more than that is not needed and just adds more fatigue.

Training volume probably, I do upper lower 5 days per week (5th day is arm day) but with 25 sets to failure on upper days, 13 sets on arm day, and only 7 sets on lower days, that is a total of 77 sets per week and it works because my body can handle it and I worked up to it, but put a beginner on that and they will not be able to handle it.

Maybe you need to train 3 days per week to start with and go with less volume. You only need enough sets to make progress on, anything more than that is not needed and just adds more fatigue.
nice to hear but imo that's too much sets, its up to you

yeah now my plan is focusing more on volume, been training high intensity 1 set to failure for 1 year..I will give a time for volume

• +1

25sets to failure, how much time do u spend on it

nice to hear but imo that's too much sets, its up to you

yeah now my plan is focusing more on volume, been training high intensity 1 set to failure for 1 year..I will give a time for volume
25sets to failure, how much time do u spend on it
That's essentially my program (copy-pasted from my google docs):

4-Day Program

Upper 1

Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions: 5x8-12
Barbell Bicep Curls: 5x8-12
Dumbbell Bench Press: 5x6-10
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4x6-10
Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3x8-12
Dumbbell Chest Flyes 3x8-12

Lower

Romanian Deadlift: 3x6-10
Yates Rows: 4x6-10
Neck Curls: 3x20-25
Sit-Ups 3x8-12

Arm Day:

Overhead Tricep Extensions 5x8-12
Bicep Curls 5x8-12
Neck Curls 3x20-25

Week Setup:

Day 1: Upper
Day 2: Lower
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Upper
Day 5: Lower
Day 6: Arm Day
Day 7: Rest
…repeat

Upper day takes 2h because I superset triceps with biceps, then take 3 minutes of rest, and I superset lateral raises with chest flyes and take 3 minutes of rest, and I take also 3 minutes of rest on every other exercise on upper body day.

Lower body day takes 1h because I superset neck curls with sit-ups

Arm day takes 1h because I superset triceps with biceps like I do on upper body day.

That makes for a total of 7h of workouts per week which works well for me because I lift at home the entire time.

There is no such thing as a right number of sets for everyone, it differs from person to person. If I'm not making any progress in weight or reps with 3 sets, then I increase to 4 sets and then 5. If you don't do that, and continue to plateau for months, you're not gaining any muscle, and if you're doing it on a bulk, you'll be gaining more fat than muscle, so the calories are essentially wasted because the muscles have no reason to grow.

It's not 25 sets of compound movements as you can see but compound movements are overrated for bodybuilding, what really matters is which muscles you target. I train my arms at the start always because it motivates me to start my workout and because it's my greatest weakness genetically, so I have to take my arm training more seriously than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: undefined64