Need help ascending I’m fr losing it

Iwanttomogg2

Iwanttomogg2

Iron
How can I actually ascend Can actually someone tell me what’s wrong with my face and tell me how to fix it I’m currently 161 pounds 4’3 can’t get rid of my chubby cheeks I’m 15 so I cant hardmaxx yet and even if im older I don’t think I could afford it so Can someone tell me how to ascend really need help

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpeg
    IMG_1761.jpeg
    957.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis and NZb6Air
Oh shit my bad it was 5”3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ronald_2, watah and 1 other person
sprinting, healthy high protein diet

sorry man it might be just over

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, heyheyheybro22 and CoreSchizo
But what can I do to have a htn face
first leanmaxx and shave. trimax and some eye surgery to fix NCT I could make a whole list but just lurk the forum and get all the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: mathis, heyheyheybro22 and Iwanttomogg2
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and heyheyheybro22
wolverinemaxx

Your adult height will probably be 5 foot 6 max, ovER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
first leanmaxx and shave. trimax and some eye surgery to fix NCT I could make a whole list but just lurk the forum and get all the surgeries
I mean im literally skinny asf so should I starvemaxx

Yeah like this nigga who makes 1 penny a year can afford a trimax

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and heyheyheybro22
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ryuken
Tbh I reccomend losing weight before getting any surgeries and stuff.

also tell me your parents' heights and siblings heights, if your the tallest in the family its unlikely your gonna grow taller.

• +1
drop the fork

• +1
Tbh I reccomend losing weight before getting any surgeries and stuff.

also tell me your parents' heights and siblings heights, if your the tallest in the family its unlikely your gonna grow taller.
My mom is 5”5 my dad is 6”1 my sister is 5”5

My mom is 5”5 my dad is 6”1 my sister is 5”5
hm idk, ask if you can get your growth plates xrayed. (not just hands, but knees aswell) tanner stage could also be an indicator but its conflicting. if you cant get an xray its your best chance to check your tanner stage.

but immediately start cutting down 160 at 5'3 is not a good weight

also there is going to be some loose skin so build muscle ontop of that, focusing on the shoulders to possible promote growth? (whether through muscle or bone, mostly might just be muscle)

by question do you commit to any sports? basketball, swimming, etc are really good.

but yeah definitely cutting down from 160 should be your first step.

Last edited:
c
How can I actually ascend Can actually someone tell me what’s wrong with my face and tell me how to fix it I’m currently 161 pounds 4’3 can’t get rid of my chubby cheeks I’m 15 so I cant hardmaxx yet and even if im older I don’t think I could afford it so Can someone tell me how to ascend really need help
check your growth plates nigga FAST, if they are closed its over and if they are open its not just blast AI and get it preescribed by a doctor (Endrocrinologist) but your face is bad for me like a low mtn:(

Oh boy you're cooked

Nofap, cold showers and mew all the way
or you can rope
go lose body fat so overweight for your height