Need help BONESMASHING

S

snowflaked

Iron
Been smashing my chin (hard box) and the top of my eyes (with my phone) like clavicular but i need some sort of guide because im not sure exact where the nerves are and where to hit/avoid hitting.

Can someone reply me a guide/thread for it?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and wollet2
Been smashing my chin (hard box) and the top of my eyes (with my phone) like clavicular but i need some sort of guide because im not sure exact where the nerves are and where to hit/avoid hitting.

It's a meme, it doesn't work...

either u don't hit hard enough either ull break ur phone

do it as hard as you can and dont worry about that shit stop being a pussy no nerves for your bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: tweaqo

Do it all these here are pussies who dont have discipline to do it just use hands instead of hammer

Dont listen to these copecels bonemasshing works

either u don't hit hard enough either ull break ur phone
nah bro im copying clavicular and using the very edge point of my phone. I go till its bleeding on my zygos by using like a box with a hard front but eye area too risky

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamebones3434
Dont listen to these copecels bonemasshing works
can u send a guide so i can do it
Do it all these here are pussies who dont have discipline to do it just use hands instead of hammer
its gonna be uneven thats why i use objects but i do use my fist to punch my chin (front of chin) cuz the projections not gonna be uneven

use tiger balm, only hit moderately lightly, I did the edge of my jawline and brow but tbh its different for everyone.