Need help deciding on if I’m forward grown or recessed. (I will PM pics to you, feel free to massage me or leave a post on the thread)

R

recesslol

Iron
Hello Everyone, I’ve had concerns with if I’m recessed or I shouldn’t worry. I look at my side profile constantly and question if I’m forward grown or not. I’ve done all the tests I could find to find out and they all say that I’m forward/average grown (I’m not positive or confident in the matter because I have no idea what I’m doing and have zero experience), but I have doubts and would like a second opinion on the matter. If I am not recessed I would also like to ask for help on if I should maybe look into jaw implants (This is a very hard maybe or just a no, but will still take the advice) and I plan to get infra orbital implants with a saddle. This is a thousand percent needed I feel like, because my orbital hollows are massive but would also like feed back on the matter. Any and all opinions are welcome! Once Again I won’t post pics to not Dox myself but I will PM them.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger