Need help for ccw rotation.

KabylMogz

KabylMogz

Iron
To put it simply, I had a cw rotation because I clenched with my incisors, and this very quickly because I still have a very high bone plasticity. How to quickly fix it by doing a ccw rotation? Clench with the molars would do the opposite? I really need help please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, NZb6Air and Kaari
To put it simply, I had a cw rotation because I clenched with my incisors, and this very quickly because I still have a very high bone plasticity. How to quickly fix it by doing a ccw rotation? Clench with the molars would do the opposite? I really need help please.
Doubt you had any rotation lmao, how old

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Get someone to curb stomp you

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
nigga made in clay
Literally. Just see those pictures with 1 week difference.

IMG 20240925 222151
IMG 20240930 184857

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Kaari
From 8/10 eyes to 5 even less. Cw rotation is killing my face. I just want something that reverses the trend and that I have upward growth

Help me with my rotation, got 3 foids on this but they keep wanting to link on the same days

From 8/10 eyes to 5 even less. Cw rotation is killing my face. I just want something that reverses the trend and that I have upward growth
You have 0 idea what you're talking about

Why am I here? Wouldn't it be for me to learn things? And that what I didn't understand instead of saying nothing would be more judicious
I cba to go into details, but your face didn't change, and "rotation" (not achievable) doesn't affect the eyes

Squint and not even the same eye
The most funny is that even squinting won't be better. My face changed, my jaw is now recessed, my nose is very long, less lips, look more bloated low set cheekbones everything is worse. Low iq