Need help for my jaw.

JoChico

JoChico

Temp. Banned
how bad is my recession, i had an 10 mm overbite with deepbite, got bite plates for them 3 months ago and getting a palate expander in 2 months, i just need to know how bad is my recession and what can i do to improve it naturally.

Btw ignore the tape im trying to make my brows positive

Attachments

• Snapchat-276367135.jpg
    Snapchat-276367135.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1322679599.jpg
    Snapchat-1322679599.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Lonenely sigma
10mm overbite???

Did you conclude that yourself or...? Pretty sure thats deformity-tier recession

ye i really had 10 mm bro,
Well, the only real way to fix recession forever is bimax, or maybe even just bsso.

As far as braces are concerned, you should inform yourself alone on that one. I don't want to imply anything but there were cases where orthodonics fucked people up even more. But again, do your research and do what you have to.

how bad is my recession, i had an 10 mm overbite with deepbite, got bite plates for them 3 months ago and getting a palate expander in 2 months, i just need to know how bad is my recession and what can i do to improve it naturally.

Btw ignore the tape im trying to make my brows positive
palate expander does not fix overbite at all or any recession. It just widens your palate. I suspect you didn't get the Surgically assisted palate expander and you probably gotten the detachable one which just pushes your teeth away as it's not touching your palate like SARPE would.

Well, the only real way to fix recession forever is bimax, or maybe even just bsso.

As far as braces are concerned, you should inform yourself alone on that one. I don't want to imply anything but there were cases where orthodonics fucked people up even more. But again, do your research and do what you have to.
im just going to stick to chintucking, thumbpulling and bonesmashing and taping for now i think.

• +1
Reactions: Tenzen Thenziro
palate expander does not fix overbite at all or any recession. It just widens your palate. I suspect you didn't get the Surgically assisted palate expander and you probably gotten the detachable one which just pushes your teeth away as it's not touching your palate like SARPE would.
i dont have it yet, but i will get it because my palate is narrow and my teeth go inwards on the right which need to be pushed out making the ridght side of my face lopsided

i dont have it yet, but i will get it because my palate is narrow and my teeth go inwards on the right which need to be pushed out making the ridght side of my face lopsided
i have the same thing, my teeth on my right side are misaligned, ortho was gonna do mse then braces to fix it but i canceled it completely cause ive seen so many people talk about braces causing you to look worse

Sfs, u gonna be the bimax ascender, congratz my guy you are the lucky winner. Even if you don't realize it yet.

alr i see what i can do
Look at your forehead bro, the browridge, the nose, the width of your jaw, the ramus. You only need a little bit more projection in the maxilla and jaw length. Holy chaderino, pray to handy

just lack of bones theory
Not lack of bones, but lack of projection of bones which is what bimax fixes. You are on surgery away before having really good bones. You got the perfect base trust me

• +1
Reactions: JoChico
It’s actually a pretty decent base.
Your self-perception is simply warped.
„Beyond subhuman“, guess 90% of the forum need to immediately kill themselves.