Need help from you fuckers (jawmaxxing)

ferdaboybenny

ferdaboybenny

future mogger
So even tho I’m thirteen and my braces may fix my jaw or may not I still hate how I look in pictures because of my underbite or overbite I forget which fucking one it fucking is but my bottom jaw is like pushed back and I need to fix it I need tips from you fuckers
IMG 0653
One of the birds sent me this snap and I haven’t like my jaw since and i need to fix it
(I’m not fat also I was just bloated)

So even tho I’m thirteen and my braces may fix my jaw or may not I still hate how I look in pictures because of my underbite or overbite I forget which fucking one it fucking is but my bottom jaw is like pushed back and I need to fix it I need tips from you fuckers
View attachment 2487092 One of the birds sent me this snap and I haven’t like my jaw since and i need to fix it
Profile is good. u’re overthinking

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny
Nah I got a big ass nose and like no jaw and underbite it might be over

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
bro why is this kid on .org and why is he acting tough online

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber

ReinhardRacist

ᛋᛋ Reinhard ᛋᛋ​

JoinedJun 14, 2023Posts232Reputation275
Ur graycel as well nigga💀 fuck ass nigga I’m going to cast a curse on ur retarded shitskin bitch family

• JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and currybrah
13?? is there no age limit here ? @Preston

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Zonar
extremely unfunny+ im not black u soyfag

answermaxing here, braces ruin faces. mew

• +1
Over for you only option is getting raped by a bbc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and kebab
child trying to act tough=fuck is the only world in his vocabulary.
Caging at this thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: ph4ntom, kebab and mvp2v1
I’m not trying to act tuff I was just asking for help and these 50 some year olds think they need to comment hate n shi for no reason

View attachment 2487092 One of the birds sent me this snap and I haven’t like my jaw since and i need to fix it

Braces would fix the overbite/underbite part, 13 is a great age to start mewing, it would make your jaw better since your jaw bones are developing

Nah I got a big ass nose and like no jaw and underbite it might be over
Your 13. Wtf do you mean over? Your not even done growing. Do you even have hair on your chest yet? If your top teeth are infront of your bottom its a overbite. Have you ever seen someone with teeth that meet straight on? It looks disturbing. This is mostly achieved by shaving the front teeth down and force. Its not natural. My orthodontist made sure my teeth fit into each other with the top right over the bottom. That's how they should be. The dentist should have a fake set of teeth to show you that. Your head is down in that photo. From what I see your chin comes past your lip a bit. That's not recessed. Remember your white that means your better looking then the 84% of the world that is some brown/black color. Children are mean to each other because they are jealous. Never forget that. I was made fun of in school for having a "big jaw" as a adult I realize I mogged all of them an they were jealous and wanted me to hate myself. Never give them what they want. If something is wrong with your teeth or jaw try to get your parents to take you to a orthodontist they can fix it. Everyday when I wake up and look in the mirror I say thank God I'm white. You should too.

• +1
Your 13. Wtf do you mean over? Your not even done growing. Do you even have hair on your chest yet? If your top teeth are infront of your bottom its a overbite. Have you ever seen someone with teeth that meet straight on? It looks disturbing. This is mostly achieved by shaving the front teeth down and force. Its not natural. My orthodontist made sure my teeth fit into each other with the top right over the bottom. That's how they should be. The dentist should have a fake set of teeth to show you that. Your head is down in that photo. From what I see your chin comes past your lip a bit. That's not recessed. Remember your white that means your better looking then the 84% of the world that is some brown/black color. Children are mean to each other because they are jealous. Never forget that. I was made fun of in school for having a "big jaw" as a adult I realize I mogged all of them an they were jealous and wanted me to hate myself. Never give them what they want. If something is wrong with your teeth or jaw try to get your parents to take you to a orthodontist they can fix it. Everyday when I wake up and look in the mirror I say thank God I'm white. You should too.
Thanks bro that helps alot

its fine youre just young

• +1