Need help from you guys with a girl I am addicted to

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Me and another friend approached 2 girls outside of a club. One of them was a landwhale and the other slightly chubby but still pretty hot - type bimbo look with fake blue contacts.
We took them with our car to another club to dance/drink, already in the car the cute girl started to talk about how random sex brings no benefits and guys have no idea how to make a girl cum anyways, also she said sex is only hot with a good connection.

After arriving i ignored the cute girl because i assumed no chances with her, then suddenly one drunk girl approached me, I realized that the hot girl was looking at me jealous. When I walked up again to her, we started to make out almost immediately.
Directly from the start she told me that she is only looking for something serious and wants to have children. Also her father wants her to bring home a good guy.
I played cool and only reacted: "hmm the problem is I only want to have a son, no girl". She laughed and told me: We will make such goodlooking child.

When it was time to take her home, her fat friend took her aside and had an intense talk with her. Basically she ruined everything. My girl wanted to come home with me but said: "i am sorry but she is my best friend since 15 years, she can get very agressive and angry". I need to go with her. They both went to the taxi and drove home.
The next day I texted her, she responded but was rather cold in the conversation.
2 days later I wrote her late at night: "can you do phone call?" she answered "yeah i can, but for what?", I ignored that and just called her. She was pretty nice on the phone call that lasted almost 1 hour. Still she didnt ask me one question. Only talked about how she is desperate for a LTR and that in the past she had 2-3 ons ( :D ) and Friends with benefits that ended up with "after a few times sex I fell in love but the guy ghosted".

She also said basically she is not looking for anything and gave up. The only thing would be a serious LTR and having a family. But since she is 24 she is scared to invest in a guy for the next 2 years and then realizing it is not the right one. I took all of this easy and told her she is an overthinker. Also told her that she should take it easy and take things how they come. I tested her a bit and asked if she can cook and some other stuff.
Also I proposed a date that she agreed to.

In the end she flaked my date and for the next 2 weeks we texted back and forth with no effort from her side beside answering my messages within 10-20min.
No sexual talk or anything romantic from her side.

Where did I fuck up? What could I have done better? Maybe calling her and listening to her bullshit was a mistake and made me look beta? Also proposing a date instead of just inviting her home was a mistake? Maybe she never had any interest in me from the beginning? How would you guys behave with a girl that said she has enough from sex and ons?

Please help, will give looksmax advice in return via DM