NEED HELP. How to become NT

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
When I was in my early teens (14, 15yo), I was really outgoing; I had a lot a friends, and even went on a lot of dates (no sex tho). Slowly, I've been losing my nt skills. I started staying at home watching shitty YouTube videos, and I stopped socializing. Now, I have ZERO friends, ZERO social skills, and I barely leave my room. I'm 18, and I will go to college next year. I was hoping that my life would change, but I have an older brother(extremely NT) who told me if you didn't have friends in high school, you won't have them in college. Is there a way to get rid of autism and become NT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽., thereallegend and 1 other person
Take drugs like the cool kids. (y)

Unfortunately son, there is no surgery to become nt

U can abuse benzos to lower ur inhibition tho

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
People can feel if you don't like hanging out with them and that's usually why people have no friends. Another thing is being passive and expecting everyone else to initiate conversations instead of doing this yourself. Just start talking to people at college and you'll be surprised by how much joy you can get out of that and how many things you have in common with them. Just try not to think like they're all normies and that you're better than them and also just be yourself unironically. A lot of them will be stupid normies though. Also leave this website because it reinforces ideas that can make you anxious and stop you from being NT

• +1
Reactions: M3R, .👽., thereallegend and 2 others
Try and NTmaxx as hard as you can before you go college. Don't make the same mistake I did, waiting for college to magically rewire your brain without any effort.

Unless you got meeks tier bones, NT is mandatory.

• +1
Reactions: M3R, .👽. and SAR
Try and NTmaxx as hard as you can before you go college. Don't make the same mistake I did, waiting for college to magically rewire your brain without any effort.

Unless you got meeks tier bones, NT is mandatory.
How to NTmaxx tho?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Nardil + Lyrica or exposure therapy with Vorinostat

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Also most "NT" people aren't actually NT. Can't remember the last time I've had a legit convo with an actual "normal" person.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Weed, adderall, Xanax, LSD, Shrooms, Dabs (marijuana concentrate). Mix alcohol with LSD so you can French fry your brain a lil. Molly, Percs, MDMA, Cocaine, DMT. lol gotta save money to pay for surgery, and gotta save money to buy drugs to become nt after surgery #broke :feelswhy::blackpill:

People can feel if you don't like hanging out with them and that's usually why people have no friends. Another thing is being passive and expecting everyone else to initiate conversations instead of doing this yourself. Just start talking to people at college and you'll be surprised by how much joy you can get out of that and how many things you have in common with them. Just try not to think like they're all normies and that you're better than them and also just be yourself unironically. A lot of them will be stupid normies though. Also leave this website because it reinforces ideas that can make you anxious and stop you from being NT
seconding this soooooooooo much, but beware its easier to make enemies in uni , which can very much affects your image, etc.

Also most "NT" people aren't actually NT. Can't remember the last time I've had a legit convo with an actual "normal" person.
Yeah, that's true. I feel like a lot of people here don't understand what NT is. It's not even about being neurotypical, but being confident in yourself, knowing how to socialize with "normal" people and making new connections. Overall just participating in social situation and being good at it (not awkward or weird).

When I was in my early teens (14, 15yo), I was really outgoing; I had a lot a friends, and even went on a lot of dates (no sex tho). Slowly, I've been losing my nt skills. I started staying at home watching shitty YouTube videos, and I stopped socializing. Now, I have ZERO friends, ZERO social skills, and I barely leave my room. I'm 18, and I will go to college next year. I was hoping that my life would change, but I have an older brother(extremely NT) who told me if you didn't have friends in high school, you won't have them in college. Is there a way to get rid of autism and become NT?
General health/diet maxxing, start lifting if you’re low T, I became more NT when I (probably) boosted my T and became more healthy in general

If you’re not autistic from birth then it should be easy to change, 3 years of rotting after 15 years old shouldn’t be irreversible. I think it’s fixable by just leaving your house and stop rotting

Meanwhile I was rotting between like 13-15, and sometimes before that. Now I’m turning 16 soon and I feel like I’m fixing my Aspieness a bit each day. I started lifting and healthmaxxing which led me to stop rotting and go outside more, the boosted T + puberty has done wonders for me

Then you can abuse drugs/compounds like other people in this thread have said, but don’t take any drugs before you leave your basement please, it’s retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736
Why do you want friends. Learn to be alone and maximize the Will to Power

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
You can talk to me every day and observe what I do

I’ll give you my personal cell phone number

I’m insanely NT

• JFL
Reactions: Chadullahlite