Need help im gonna end up a manlet

ascsc

ascsc

Banned
So i have high testosterone naturally and its going to fucking make me a manlet its gonna fuse my growth plates need help

You can't do anything

Its so over for me. High testosterone is not a good thing i hate it when u faggots think high t is good and shit its best to have normal levels fuck all of u niggers.

Aromatase inhibitors bro

IMG 20240112 181603

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Pandora, redfacccee and 6 others
there's no hope for you

Hopeless theres no hope

And people say max your testosterone to superhuman levels during puberty which frustrates me

And people say max your testosterone to superhuman levels during puberty which frustrates me
Redpill copers

but hopefully high T will give you good dick size, dimorphic face & bone density at least, thats what happened to me at 5"8

So i have high testosterone naturally and its going to fucking make me a manlet its gonna fuse my growth plates need help
how tall and how old r u right now

Redpill copers

but hopefully high T will give you good dick size, dimorphic face & bone density at least, thats what happened to me at 5"8
Already have all of these im 6'4 at 15 btw im an early bloomer which saved me

Already have all of these im 6'4 at 15 btw im an early bloomer which saved me
did you take hgh? I am asking cus of the incredible height.

Redpill copers

that's cope too. high T won't change your genetics. if your DNA says you're gonna have small pp you will have it even with high testosterone. when i was 15 with testosterone levels of a girl my pp was already 7 inches and now it's 8 inches and i still look like a cutecel twink. pp size is determined by genetics. ofc you need the necessary hormones to grow to your genetic potential but more testosterone doesn't equal a bigger dick. it's much better to have healthy testosterone levels than to have high testosterone levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
that's cope too. high T won't change your genetics. if your DNA says you're gonna have small pp you will have it even with high testosterone. when i was 15 with testosterone levels of a girl my pp was already 7 inches and now it's 8 inches and i still look like a cutecel twink. pp size is determined by genetics. ofc you need the necessary hormones to grow to your genetic potential but more testosterone doesn't equal a bigger dick. it's much better to have healthy testosterone levels than to have high testosterone levels.

It's not as simple as this, it's epigenetics

You could have the potential of having a big dick, but lower the final result because of your hormonal profile & other factors

Same as height

No matter your genetics, if you take HGH you'll be taller. Same principle.

It's not as simple as this, it's epigenetics

You could have the potential of having a big dick, but lower the final result because of your hormonal profile & other factors

Same as height

No matter your genetics, if you take HGH you'll be taller. Same principle.
that's not how it works. if you take more HGH you won't become taller. i've studied this subject for a long time. to make it simple for you: genetics determine the layout of the building and you need building blocks to complete it. if your building is determined to become 8x6 you just need to have the building blocks to get there. that doesn't mean you need to have very high levels of hgh and testosterone, you just need the healthy amount. if the building is determined to become 5x4 nothing will make the it bigger than that. Only extremely high amount of building blocks/hormones (hgh) will have an effect on height which will have significant side effects. for penis size more hgh and testosterone won't make the penis bigger than it's determined potential. that's why men with gigantism exist, but men with gigantic penises like 12 inches don't.

if you think you can change the potential by having low amounts of hormones you simply don't know what the word potential means. it is proven that HGH won't make everyone taller. only in cases where someone has adeficiency in HGH it's approved to be used. HGH only speeds up the growing process so it is sometimes used in boys with late puberty to speed up the growing process so they don't get bullied in school. in the end those boys won't become taller than their genetically determined height. only by injecting very large amounts of HGH someone can grow larger than healthy and will become deformed and die an early death as a result.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
that's not how it works. if you take more HGH you won't become taller. i've studied this subject for a long time. to make it simple for you: genetics determine the layout of the building and you need building blocks to complete it. if your building is determined to become 8x6 you just need to have the building blocks to get there. that doesn't mean you need to have very high levels of hgh and testosterone, you just need the healthy amount. if the building is determined to become 5x4 nothing will make the it bigger than that. Only extremely high amount of building blocks/hormones (hgh) will have an effect on height which will have significant side effects. for penis size more hgh and testosterone won't make the penis bigger than it's determined potential. that's why men with gigantism exist, but men with gigantic penises like 12 inches don't.

if you think you can change the potential by having low amounts of hormones you simply don't know what the word potential means. it is proven that HGH won't make everyone taller. only in cases where someone has adeficiency in HGH it's approved to be used. HGH only speeds up the growing process so it is sometimes used in boys with late puberty to speed up the growing process so they don't get bullied in school. in the end those boys won't become taller than their genetically determined height. only by injecting very large amounts of HGH someone can grow larger than healthy and will become deformed and die an early death as a result.

My indian observational layman science stands corrected

Before I thought gigantism meant HGH will grow you past potential

Hm so let's say our growth plates are about to close and im not going to reach my predicted height because of the growth plate closure, will HGH make me grow quickly to the predicted height?

My indian observational layman science stands corrected

Before I thought gigantism meant HGH will grow you past potential
gigantism is the result of having acromegaly (excess gh) during childhood for a longer time period. it's the result of injecting extremely high amounts of HGH. the amount most people inject is not nearly enough to cause gigantism. most cases of giganitsm were caused by a tumour not by synthetic gh.

"Some children lack sufficient natural growth hormone to grow to their full height. Taking synthesised growth hormone can help them reach their full height. For example, children may be prescribed human growth hormone in cases of poor growth due to growth hormone deficiency, Turner’s syndrome, and kidney failure.However, research suggests that a child with normal levels of growth hormone, who takes the synthesised version, will not grow any taller than they would have naturally, unless they take very large amounts."

the problem with injecting very large amounts of hgh is that there will be side effects which not only impact health but also appearance. my advice is to check your hormone levels and make sure they are on a healthy level. being healthy will make someone better looking, which makes sense because healthy people are always preferred for reproduction.

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549 and mogstars
gigantism is the result of having acromegaly (excess gh) during childhood for a longer time period. it's the result of injecting extremely high amounts of HGH. the amount most people inject is not nearly enough to cause gigantism. most cases of giganitsm were caused by a tumour not by synthetic gh.

"Some children lack sufficient natural growth hormone to grow to their full height. Taking synthesised growth hormone can help them reach their full height. For example, children may be prescribed human growth hormone in cases of poor growth due to growth hormone deficiency, Turner’s syndrome, and kidney failure.However, research suggests that a child with normal levels of growth hormone, who takes the synthesised version, will not grow any taller than they would have naturally, unless they take very large amounts."

the problem with injecting very large amounts of hgh is that there will be side effects which not only impact health but also appearance. my advice is to check your hormone levels and make sure they are on a healthy level. being healthy will make someone better looking, which makes sense because healthy people are always preferred for reproduction.
ok i understand basically have high hgh or its over

ok i understand basically have high hgh or its over
just have good genetics or it's over. even if you inject a lot of hgh your face will become ugly and you will get health problems. that's because you can't cheat genetics.

just have good genetics or it's over. even if you inject a lot of hgh your face will become ugly and you will get health problems. that's because you can't cheat genetics.
I can

• Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003
Redpill copers

This is cope. I have low but a 7 x 5.5 cock, medium tier dimorphic face but small bones.