Need Help/Info Regarding MK677

3arsa

Bronze
So I am looking to hop on MK677 (I'm still in puberty) for height gains but also mainly for muscle gains and bulking. What I've gathered so far is that you should not eat lots of carbs and lots of sugar with it as you might get Insulin Resistance and Diabetes 2 from it. I've also gathered that you should take berberine with it for glucose balance. I'm still a bit confused and can't find much clarity so I have the following questions:

1. I've heard MK677 closes growth plates faster (ex. clavicles), is this true?
2. What should I take as a stack with MK677 (basic supplements?)?
3. Do I need PCT with MK677 (I've heard not cause it doesn't disrupt natrual test. production)?
4. Has anyone here tried it and had muscle gains and how was the experience?
5. What levels should I monitor during MK677 use, glucose?
6. Is a 1 month cycle fine, will it do any harm (I've heard MK677 just stops doing shit at 6 weeks so)?
7. Is the bloating that bad (will ppl. notice, how to counter it)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Linus1888, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
curious too.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and 3arsa
bloating is very noticeable
you no need pct
insulin resistance is overexaggerated especially in short exposure of like 6 weeks

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
So I am looking to hop on MK677 (I'm still in puberty) for height gains but also mainly for muscle gains and bulking. What I've gathered so far is that you should not eat lots of carbs and lots of sugar with it as you might get Insulin Resistance and Diabetes 2 from it. I've also gathered that you should take berberine with it for glucose balance. I'm still a bit confused and can't find much clarity so I have the following questions:

3. Do I need PCT with MK677 (I've heard not cause it doesn't disrupt natrual test. production)?
6. Is a 1 month cycle fine, will it do any harm (I've heard MK677 just stops doing shit at 6 weeks so)?
This is not true. MK-677 won't cause diabetes, nor will HGH.

You can be in a junk food diet, and you still won't get diabetes.

I'm on actual HGH, which is many times more potent than HGH secretagogues. I'm currently on 10 IUs a day, but I have been in 40 IUs a day up to recently. Never got diabetes or elevated blood sugar or any symptoms related to this.

Just like hepatoxicity of oral steroids, blood sugar from HGH is also a overstated and exaggerated problem that doesn't actually exist.

Take mk677 or HGH, you will be fine.

Of course, having a good diet while being on steroids is always recommended to maximize results and not waste money for nothing.

You don't need PCT for mk677 or HGH. They will suppress natural GH production, but the production will recover on its own.

HGH and mk677 doesn't close growth plates. Growth plates can be caused by elevated estrogen from aromatization. Mk677 and HGH don't aromatize.

1 month is nothing. 6 months is the recommendation before effects become noticable.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa and BrutalMogger

I'm on actual HGH, which is many times more potent than HGH secretagogues. I'm currently on 10 IUs a day, but I have been in 40 IUs a day up to recently. Never got diabetes or elevated blood sugar or any symptoms related to this.

Just like hepatoxicity of oral steroids, blood sugar from HGH is also a overstated and exaggerated problem that doesn't actually exist.

Of course, having a good diet while being on steroids is always recommended to maximize results and not waste money for nothing.

You don't need PCT for mk677 or HGH. They will suppress natural GH production, but the production will recover on its own.

HGH and mk677 doesn't close growth plates. Growth plates can be caused by elevated estrogen from aromatization. Mk677 and HGH don't aromatize.

1 month is nothing. 6 months is the recommendation before effects become noticable.
Thanks for the reply man. Should you take anything with MK677? Also does it even really help in building muscle? Have you seen results from HGH

Any way to counteract this?
It usually gets resolved by the body. I experienced slightly elevated blood pressure and water retention in my face the first week of HGH use (10 IUs a day), but the body eventually adapted.

Now, I don't get any blood pressure or water retention, even when I use 40 IUs a day.

By the way, you don't have to use 40 IUs. 5 or 10 IUs will be more than enough. Better get a blood test around 2.5-3 hours after injecting, so you can know what the dose-dependent GH level from a specific HGH dose is in your case. This is about individual responses, and what is true in my case, won't be true in your case. Blood tests are the only way to know.

• +1
Thanks for the reply man. Should you take anything with MK677? Also does it even really help in building muscle? Have you seen results from HGH
You don't have to take anything as long as you get enough macros from the diet.

HGH from mk677 is the same as the HGH from actual HGH (exogenous and natural HGH).

So, whatever results you get from exogenous HGH that puts you at, for example, 5 ng/mL, the same results you will get from mk677 if it can put you at 5 ng/mL.

Yes, HGH helps muscle growth and lipolysis, but don't expert magic. Steroids and PEDs in general aren't magic and will do literally nothing if you don't put effort (diet and training).

• +1

Would MK be plausible for height growth as it’s cheaper than HGH, always hear to take aromasin with it but that’s also expensive af

Would MK be plausible for height growth as it’s cheaper than HGH, always hear to take aromasin with it but that’s also expensive af
Question been asked a lot and from what I've gathered, MK doesn't increase HGH and igf-1 levels as much as direct injection of HGH does.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
No amount of potassium will kill u lmooo in the coniferus Era humans ate 15000mg
Dude it’s a known way to commit sucicide too. Potassium chloride some people just 1500mg landed them in the ER

Dude it’s a known way to commit sucicide too. Potassium chloride some people just 1500mg landed them in the ER
I get a minimum of 4k a day and have problems. Once took 10kmg of potassium chloride at once with water and had a horrible stomach ache for a few hrs. Its not gonna kill u lmaoo

And suicide is through injected PotasChlo

• +1
You don't have to take anything as long as you get enough macros from the diet.

HGH from mk677 is the same as the HGH from actual HGH (exogenous and natural HGH).

So, whatever results you get from exogenous HGH that puts you at, for example, 5 ng/mL, the same results you will get from mk677 if it can put you at 5 ng/mL.

Yes, HGH helps muscle growth and lipolysis, but don't expert magic. Steroids and PEDs in general aren't magic and will do literally nothing if you don't put effort (diet and training).
Thanks for the response. Also, how is MK on the liver? Should u take MSM with it? Also should you take Berberine or nah

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
Apparently it doesn't work for height

answer #2 you should stack mk with enclomiphene and berberine.#3 no you do not need a pct you test will remain the same #4 its not optimal for muscle gains if you want to gain muscle add lgd 4033#5 messure your glucose first thing in the morning before eating. #6 mk isnt worth it unless you do it long term but you can do 6-8 weeks#7 bloating is terrible because it causes water retention. an important thing you need to know is mk isnt a hgh its a gh that mimics the “hunger” hormone.

• +1
answer #2 you should stack mk with enclomiphene and berberine.#3 no you do not need a pct you test will remain the same #4 its not optimal for muscle gains if you want to gain muscle add lgd 4033#5 messure your glucose first thing in the morning before eating. #6 mk isnt worth it unless you do it long term but you can do 6-8 weeks#7 bloating is terrible because it causes water retention. an important thing you need to know is mk isnt a hgh its a gh that mimics the “hunger” hormone.
Bro u seem very knowledgeable can we talk in PMs?

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
Question been asked a lot and from what I've gathered, MK doesn't increase HGH and igf-1 levels as much as direct injection of HGH does.
But MK is also 1/6+ of the price of HGH

• +1
did you notice any sort of bone growth from mk or nah?

• +1

1. prob won’t close growth plates
2. if your gonna stack other shit with it js do gear casue it ain’t gonna do shit but bloat you without gear
3. no pct at all but take slin pills from enhanced lab on cycle so you don’t get diabetes lmao
4. haven’t tried so maybe i’m talking outta my ass but if you take it take an androgen or geat wirh it to see permanent results
5. glucose morning fasted 8 hours
6. 1 month cycle not gonna do shit for you if you take it take it at least a few months
7. bloating shouldn’t be in your face js your muscles but you won’t put on any real muscle lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and 3arsa

maybe people say it closes growth plates due to bulking which gives you more fat which increases aromatization?

maybe people say it closes growth plates due to bulking which gives you more fat which increases aromatization?
Maybe. However I’ve heard some people say it also fucks up your future ageing process and growth in your early 20s which is your second big development phase. This is because it interferes with the natural GH production. However I’m not really sure about this and haven’t done my own research on it. If someone could lmk that’d be great

Its cope no reason to take it

• +1