Need Help making book

A

AAALY247

Bronze
Im making an ebook that im gonna sell on tiktok to softmaxxers and im trying to make a team to help me create this book ,I need only 3 people who have enough knowledge about looksmaxxing methods and live in any of these countries
U.S., Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, and the UK.

The group will be a telegram group and we will split profits 25% each ,If you're interested please drop your telegram user down below

This might be our chance to finally moneymaxx:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian and <6PSLcel
Reality is you won't split shit and you will take all of it

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian
you already fucked up you told your idea on a public forum

plus it's not going to work no tiktok zoomer is going to have the attention span to read an ebook

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian and PsychoDsk
you already fucked up you told your idea on a public forum

plus it's not going to work no tiktok zoomer is going to have the attention span to read an ebook
this isnt the average ebook :feelshah: average ebooks gets no sales i have a genius idea in mind

I'm good at graphic design if you want me to design your book.

I'm good at graphic design if you want me to design your book.
don't pm him he's gonna beg for money like the brokie he is

• Woah
Reactions: Tylermax
Im making an ebook that im gonna sell on tiktok to softmaxxers and im trying to make a team to help me create this book ,I need only 3 people who have enough knowledge about looksmaxxing methods and live in any of these countries

The group will be a telegram group and we will split profits 25% each ,If you're interested please drop your telegram user down below

Why not Italy

Ur gonna need Clavicular on your team so he can shill the book on his TikTok. It’ll be mogwarts 2.0

Ur gonna need Clavicular on your team so he can shill the book on his TikTok. It’ll be mogwarts 2.0
actually yeah great idea almost every greycel knows him @Clavicular yo bro read the post and tell me if you want in , were gonna have ************* advertising this too