Need help on how to looksmax

AlternateSoapMaker

AlternateSoapMaker

Adapt or die
17and a half year old man, just hopped on this forum, been on a huge journey, got into a fire accident back in 2020

42% of my body was burned
But I recovered extremely fast
took this selfie back in 2020 1.5months after the accident occurred

FCC37AAC 915F 45C7 89EF C92557095488

Well this was the worst stage of my life, downright horrible, couldn’t look at myself properly

IMG 6941

5 and a half months after recovering
Water retention fat due to the second-degree burns on my body, The doctor couldn’t believe how quick my recovery was, that it actually caused my skin to have some weird pinkish color. So, they injected some melanin, 3 to 4 times to balance things up, they said it would take up to 6 to 7 years for my skin to turn normal again, which I guess I’m stuck with for now (I want to speed it up) because I lowkey hate it

Just to let you guys know
This used to be my skin colour back before the accident occurred, when everything was going perfect

56a90c00 1391 4818 855d 6e2fb60d9f0c

Then back in 2022 when things were going back to the usual, I took this picture
01FEEF10 D47F 49EF 87C2 61569A2B6352

Probably 81.5 kgs, if I remember correctly,
I don’t know what am I supposed to do know

And maybe I’m missing out on some thing, but

How do I looksmaxx and improve my overall looks and health?
I weigh around 89.5kgs right now, yeah I know I’m fat, and I’m like 6’1, I’ll update after I measure the height but I used to be 5’11 back in 2019, wasted 3years after the pandemic started because I used to play esports professionally, pure red pill, didn’t really dived into the blackpill stuff back then so yeah here I am, striving towards the end

CURRENT LOOK
Took this few weeks before the viral fever attacked me, fever takes the life out of you man, it sucks ngl

D4A01FCD 482C 4EE8 B36D 40636625BC1E
IMG 5259

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, JohnBaza, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Typical carbohydrate consumer

Well I don’t really follow the usual Indian lentils and rice diet, will start working out again within the next month, I’m recovering from a viral fever, worked out for 3months, got those newbie gains

Last edited:
You are part of that “they”.
I used to be? That sounds more right, but I’m aware of the problems in my environment, can you help me out? I’m lowkey confused with what should I do

Grow a better haircut, fix your eyebrows, shave that mustaches, get on skincare and make your skin as good as possible can, fix your sleep, start gymmaxxing, permasquint, and start chewing hard food, mew.

take your time

• +1
Reactions: aids
Grow a better haircut, fix your eyebrows, shave that mustaches, get on skincare and make your skin as good as possible can, fix your sleep, start gymmaxxing, permasquint, and start chewing hard food, mew.

take your time
D4A01FCD 482C 4EE8 B36D 40636625BC1E

Started working out back in jan, this is my current look, took this 2weeks ago
Lens distortion made my face look narrower in this selfie lol, also I lost some of my gains due to not following the diet properly and I had to stop hitting the lifting the weights because of heavy schedule, thanks for the tip, I don’t really grow facial hair, I just don’t like it, just trying to get lean now, aim is around 75kgs? I just want to know my potential

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sorry about your fire accident mate. Glad to hear you recovered from your burn quickly though.
Do what has been mentioned above. PM for any questions.

• +1
Reactions: lost222, TechnoBoss and AlternateSoapMaker
Sorry about your fire accident mate. Glad to hear you recovered from your burn quickly though.
Do what has been mentioned above. PM for any questions.
Thanks a lot bruv, I’ll make sure to text you personally

• +1
Reactions: aids

Last edited:
mirin ascension

• Love it
Reactions: AlternateSoapMaker