Need help regarding the height maxxing stack

Elevate Mind

Elevate Mind

Iron
Currently 5,8 was around 5,4-5,5 last year
16 and 9 months
Dad is 6,0 now but in peak was 6,1-6,2
Mom is 5,0

Planning on taking ghrp-2 + Aromatase Exemestane (considering hgh, mk677 and Ipamorelin not sure which) but I'm wondering if this will be enough or I should add more since I consider myself in late puberty right now since I'm a late bloomer.

Doing this because the height pill is brutal, in school I feel dwarfed by everyone I'm around. I go to an all girls school but the sixth form is mixed gender so all the lower school pupils are girls and I get height mogged even by them which is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: bttb
Currently 5,8 was around 5,4-5,5 last year
16 and 9 months
Dad is 6,0 now but in peak was 6,1-6,2
Mom is 5,0

Planning on taking ghrp-2 + Aromatase Exemestane (considering hgh, mk677 and Ipamorelin not sure which) but I'm wondering if this will be enough or I should add more since I consider myself in late puberty right now since I'm a late bloomer.

Doing this because the height pill is brutal, in school I feel dwarfed by everyone I'm around. I go to an all girls school but the sixth form is mixed gender so all the lower school pupils are girls and I get height mogged even by them which is brutal.
your 16 dont take anything untill your reach your height potential maybe you have like a late puberty or your bones are just growing slowly

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
How are you a guy going to an all girls school
In the UK we have secondary school from 11-16 then after you can go to college or sixth form before university for two years from 16-18. In my case the sixth form that I go to is Cohabited meaning that it's boys and girls however the secondary school is all girls. It's still the same school though since we share a campus same principial, teachers etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and donkeyskin
ur 16 bro, hgh/mk/ipamorelin are all gonna bloat u crazy + never use sarms its the biggest waste ever, mk can even give u diabetes if u dont watch ur sugar intake

just go to the sauna + sprints + raw milk, go train mma, wrestling, get bigger, dress better - put ur money in things that will ACTUALLY help u.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Elevate Mind
ur 16 bro, hgh/mk/ipamorelin are all gonna bloat u crazy + never use sarms its the biggest waste ever, mk can even give u diabetes if u dont watch ur sugar intake

just go to the sauna + sprints + raw milk, go train mma, wrestling, get bigger, dress better - put ur money in things that will ACTUALLY help u.
i mean bro i honestly don't know how to reply to this but thanks for the advice anyways

Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i mean bro i honestly don't know how to reply to this but thanks for the advice anyways
if u wanna go for it do it bro I started roiding at 18 but I`m too scared of HGH/IPA
Test only havent come off since I`m turning 20 soon
Tried MK at 17 felt so fat in my face, always hungry nothing positive to say about it honestly

In the UK we have secondary school from 11-16 then after you can go to college or sixth form before university for two years from 16-18. In my case the sixth form that I go to is Cohabited meaning that it's boys and girls however the secondary school is all girls. It's still the same school though since we share a campus same principial, teachers etc.
lucky fucker

lucky fucker
fuck you mean lucky fucker even though in my grade theres 200 people with only 30 boys including me then excluding the grade above all the other students are girls it doesnt do anything for me. Bro even my own dad said if im not able to get a girl now then it's over for me. This is my prime chance to be able to talk to girls and I don't talk to any :lul: It never began for short sub 5 ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
fuck you mean lucky fucker even though in my grade theres 200 people with only 30 boys including me then excluding the grade above all the other students are girls it doesnt do anything for me. Bro even my own dad said if im not able to get a girl now then it's over for me. This is my prime chance to be able to talk to girls and I don't talk to any :lul: It never began for short sub 5 ethnics
lol whats ur height and ethnicity