Need help should I Roid max?

L

letsmog

Iron
very experienced in gym lifting since I’m around 15-16 25 now had some times where I dident workout at all but took it serious again the last 3 years. Always been kinda skinny fat at 185cm now around 83 kg on the right and 81kg on the left would guess I was around 14% bodyfat there but now where close where I calculated would be the perfect weight for my height that would be 85kg lean was 90kg but not lean and my face looked skinnyfat but I’m just not getting there… lean bulked almost perfectly from the left pic to the right but like you can see in the picture it looks like I literally only gained fat. Is this physique good enought? Girl and people in general really dig my arms and I think they are the most unnatural looking part of my body since they are very lean and pretty big (around 42,5cm without pump never stopped training and always was going hard af on them because I wanted to get 45cm for some reason) 🤷‍♂️ it kinda concludes for me that girls and people in general really dig the more unnatural attainable phisique like the usual fake natty influencers with lots of mass and still lean that I don’t think I can archive natural or atleast not without going even harder in the gym for more then 2 years with perfect diet and I don’t know if I can do that and I still think it would not be attainable since I feel I literally only gained fat in my lean bulk so far.
So is roid maxxing to get to 85kg with 8-10% bodyfat the way to go and could I somehow get there with roids cycle off and then just maintain that? Because wearing the tightest shirts I can find just to somewhat look buff in cloths feels crap and many people still can’t tell I workout only when they see my arms and when I pump up before so the veins come out even more … then I get checked out a lot and get compliments and the arms even got me laid for my first one night stand a couple month back even tho I’m really really fucking shy (think it’s something holding me back greatly but I don’t know what I can do about that I sometimes approach and talk to girls but it always feels cringe perhaps roids could help with that to if my Testosteron is sky high I should feel more confident I would guess ) so getting a David laid like physique seems is the only logical consequence… just do I need to risk losing my hair over roids to get there?

Attachments

• IMG_2212.jpeg
    IMG_2212.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
yes before its too late and your body cant handle it

• +1
Reactions: letsmog