Need help starve maxxing, been making myself throw up after meals that are too heavy, any tips to stay away from food even more please help

D

Deleted member 25639

Iron
Gonna starve myself to anarexic mode before trying another relationship, please give me any tips that helped you guys get where you wanted to be Thank you !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, HerpDerpson and RopeMaxxed
Starving is not only stupid, but more painful.

Not only is it more painful, but you'll look worse than if you worked out properly.

Not only will you look worse, but you won't even reach your goals, your metabolism will adapt.

-a guy that has been shredded, starved himself, has been fat, and has done it all.

Screenshot 20230421 133927

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 28939

Not only is it more painful, but you'll look worse than if you worked out properly.

Not only will you look worse, but you won't even reach your goals, your metabolism will adapt.

-a guy that has been shredded, starved himself, has been fat, and has done it all.

View attachment 2170989
dude really blurred out his face when he posted it multiple times already

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
dont make yourself throw up. just leanmax normally man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939

View attachment 2170989
Mirin, Bro.
I have done evERything like yourself except getting shredded and even that shall be attained in a month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back