Need help to ascend seriously

W

wannabe_mogger

Iron
Hey pls be brutally honest to me. Any supps or technics are welcome . And i need to know what i definitly need to change and how. I had done a post to eyebrows so i know what to do with them. Anything Else is welcome to be changed. Im ready;)

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpeg
    IMG_0216.jpeg
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
picture of side profile and hair would he helpful

Squintmaxxing to the maximum.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny
Hey pls be brutally honest to me. Any supps or technics are welcome . And i need to know what i definitly need to change and how. I had done a post to eyebrows so i know what to do with them. Anything Else is welcome to be changed. Im ready;)
thicken ur eyebrows (minoxidil + dermaroller)
probably change haircut

Plan; - lift heavy and eat extremely well. Lots of protein , fats and nutrients to get good collagan, raise hormones like test which has lots of looksmaxing benefits, sleep a lot, and make sure to stick to it for atleast 2 years. Train neck. Don't forget neck, trust me. Just don't make it too big .

-mew. You look young so you're in a good spot to start mewing. Your facial structure is still growing, and mewing along with lifting and eating well will change your bone structure and looks besides just for your muscles, over time.

-wear sunscreen, and moisturizer your face.

-play a sport for a bit to get into good shape besides just lifting a lot. Helps with hormones as well.

That's all you can do without surgery. But this isnt light , it will really have an effect on you if you start now. You already have a jaw line so this will especially work for you. Good luck.

Ps you don't need surgery. You're nowhere near the place a person would be at to consider it. Just get muscular and keep your hormone profile healthy and in a few years you will mog if that's your goal.

• +1
Reactions: wannabe_mogger