Need help to ascend

inkile

inkile

Iron
I need someone to tell me all of my flaws and how to fix them. IDC if it’s cope or not
14 y old 5’11
On accutane rn so don’t mind the acne
also would I look better with dark hair? Mines naturally blond but I have bushy dark eyebrows for some reason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Your jaw is completely unsymmetrical and messed up

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and notllll_2
you have a generally decent eye area, but your face just looks narrow. try to darken the blonde to a dirtier blonde hair, and keep using the accutane.

Your lips are also thin and chapped, and your cheekbones dont look developed yet but youre still 14 so give that time. Try to thin ou the eyebrows and maybe consider growing out facial hair.

Lastly, try doing more excersises for the jaw or doing whatever you can to sharpen the jawline. I dont know what to do about your narrow/asymmetrical face however.

nasojugal folds, fat nose, thin lips, gonial shadow could be better, thin neck

rest is good

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
nasojugal folds, fat nose, thin lips, gonial shadow could be better, thin neck

rest is good
What is a nasojugal fold, and what is a gonial shadow? ik what a gonial angle is but not the shadow

Your jaw is completely unsymmetrical and messed up
It’s bc I chewed on my left side most of my life, only past 2 years have I been chewing right only. That will fix itself with time. Any of things that need fixing?

Get lip filler bitch

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Lips are a big issue tho

IMG 3994

here’s an Idea just get a haircut bro

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777
lips are too thin, nose tip is too bulbous, coloring looks mediocre, acne/skin quality, gonial angle is unpronounced, hooding is not full, hair color is not ideal, cheekbones lack angularity, asymmetrical under eye support