Need help to know if I look good or not!

shaly

shaly

Iron
Today I arguing with a girl in my class, I am 12 yo in 6th grade. And she said I was ugly she’s like a 6 maybe. Then her friend said I looked 10x worse than her. But anyways the past month I’ve always thought I was good looking for my age and my friends say that I mog them and they often ask me how they can improve their looks. So I just need to know if I’m good or bad so just rate me from a 1-10 scale based on my age of course. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 9F6FFE1F-BECD-4F4E-9D7E-6149D1D98326.jpeg
    9F6FFE1F-BECD-4F4E-9D7E-6149D1D98326.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AE945596-38AD-4CD4-85E5-870048C38F3E.jpeg
    AE945596-38AD-4CD4-85E5-870048C38F3E.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, Red Fox, zeek and 18 others
Kindergarten.org back at it. You look great for your age kid, don't hang around here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, zyzzbrah1234, GuyFromSingapore and 12 others
Girls group up. You probably just did something that pissed her off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Beautiful eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, RiceCel1234, rarityrs and 4 others
Please be satire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox, TheDragon, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
U are gonna grow up to be a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Whitepill_Saint and poopoohead
Today I arguing with a girl in my class, I am 12 yo in 6th grade. And she said I was ugly she’s like a 6 maybe. Then her friend said I looked 10x worse than her. But anyways the past month I’ve always thought I was good looking for my age and my friends say that I mog them and they often ask me how they can improve their looks. So I just need to know if I’m good or bad so just rate me from a 1-10 scale based on my age of course. Thanks for reading!
you look like an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and Whitepill_Saint
Recessed as fuck but ur young. Most likely you'll become a chadlite if u looksmax properly. Good base

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45280, NerdcelThundercok, RiceCel1234 and 4 others
still look good tho

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Whitepill_Saint
Future Jordan barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
future r/lgbt poster

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore and Whitepill_Saint
Recessed as fuck but ur young. Most likely you'll become a chadlite if u looksmax properly. Good base
Ur retarded if you think he's recessed. Above average forward growth for a human of XY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, RiceCel1234, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Whitepill_Saint, Lost_Soul and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Whitepill_Saint, poopoohead and 1 other person
turbomogger ,kill these foids for disrespectung you tbh they are probably in love with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
kid respectfully GTFO of this sight, it'll mess you up and you look too good to go ER. I'd cry if i saw someone with that eye area waste their life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, IAMNOTANINCEL and Whitepill_Saint
You are way too young to be on .org. You have the best pheno possible along with good hair and facial structure. You just need to be nt, which yiu cant do on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Whitepill_Saint, poopoohead and 2 others
Today I arguing with a girl in my class, I am 12 yo in 6th grade. And she said I was ugly
Yeah she said you’re ugly because she is a little girl arguing; of course she’ll say you’re ugly.

You probably mog her. Go dominate her nigga you must ascend with girls before you are all oldcels like me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Gl kid , who cares what some turbo autistic femcels in middle school say jfl

and also remember, your growing up to be a man , Never argue w women . You must not gaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
bro wtf 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, bwrauycnee and Whitepill_Saint
Gl kid , who cares what some turbo autistic femcels in middle school say jfl

and also remember, your growing up to be a man , Never argue w women . You must not gaf
Good advice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, babineux, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Take self care serious now while you're young. I'm only in 8th grade but when I was in 6th grade I had no acne and girls actually liked me. Now I have acne and the girls who used to like me now don't. Although they don't make fun of me, it sucks knowing that they had a glow up and are hotter than they were in 6th grade and that I had a glow down. This is not a challenge, it's a warning. Take self care serious now before it too late.

Please don't mouth breath

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
barrett in 6 years

no fucking way 12yos looking this good before puberty
pure suifuel :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, GuyFromSingapore and IAMNOTANINCEL
You should look into modeling tbh
You have striking looks

• +1
Chad/lite prettyboy if puberty goes well. Just enjoy your youth now instead of worrying over this shit.

I wish I could go back, though it was only a few years ago. It was the best I've ever looked.

• +1
Interesting

Nice ramus luh nigga

• +1
just make sure to heightmaxx, make the most out of puberty, dont mouthbreathe, dont sleep on one side, maximize your puberty, how tall are your parents, and hghmaxx if theyre short towards the end of your teens, so you can maximise, check your growth plates with the doctors

• +1
also get good posture please

kindergarten.org moggging the entire forum

Htn and log off of this forum or you gonna become an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45280 and GuyFromSingapore
doesn’t look like a 12 year old write this

"my friends say that i mog them"

Kids are talking about PSL and mogging in Middle school btw @Preston @Aloha @PointOfNoReturn this has to be larp

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, GuyFromSingapore, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
"my friends say that i mog them"

Kids are talking about PSL and mogging in Middle school btw @Preston @Aloha @PointOfNoReturn this has to be larp
I'm 99٪ sure this is a morph of some nigga I've seen on twitter ain't no way mane

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and PointOfNoReturn
Fuck off kid

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and sportsmogger

Awww, you're so cute! Can I adopt you as my son?

I want a Gen Alpha child.

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Gonna grow up to look like a hyperborean descendant

GET OUT!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Not that much suifuel, remember u don't see kids like this everyday, live in reality, this dude is literally model tier in his peers, meaning he's above almost everyone at his age

Pal stay on this forum so we teach you very important valuable things you’ll carry in life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45280
Do heroin and meth it’s a looksmax especially at a young age

ur 12 get off this forum but yes u are good looking htn

Bros balls haven't dropped yet and he is on an incel forum 💀 💀 :feelskek: