Need help with Acid/LSD

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
I took a tab today on a half-empty stomach and put it under my tongue,it didn’t do shit I just felt weird(not my first time).
Tomorrow I will take another acid tabs on an empty stomach.
I have many questions like should I put the tab under my tongue or on the tongue?
What should I do to speed up the time of it entering my bloodstream?
And how do I make the whole tab(150mcg/150ug) enter my system successfully?
And should I keep the saliva in my mouth while having the tab in my mouth?
I’m so confused on why the effects I got today was just a little strange feeling.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
@fxckz type thread

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
I need someone to reply wtf:lul:

prob got scamed, unless you spit the tab out like a retard

Probably terribly dosed tabs and tolerance will build within 2hrs and takes 2 weeks to reset so if you already didnt feel much youre just gonna be wasting them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Atleast it seems like they were real based on your description but underdosed. The change in headspace is the most prominent effect of psychedelics, it’s not all visuals and sensory effects. First time I tripped I didn’t have visuals but my sense of self slightly started to expand a little and had a bunch of insights, felt weird. 2 weeks later I doubled the dose and had a full on trip

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Atleast it seems like they were real based on your description but underdosed. The change in headspace is the most prominent effect of psychedelics, it’s not all visuals and sensory effects. First time I tripped I didn’t have visuals but my sense of self slightly started to expand a little and had a bunch of insights, felt weird. 2 weeks later I doubled the dose and had a full on trip
It’s from a website like a legit one