NEED HELP WITH ANALYZING MY BLOODRESULTS

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
Hey,
I need to know what I should take, based on my bloodtest..
Before this bloodtest i did not took anything for a couple of weeks besides Vitamin D3 (5000 iu).

test results are in german, hope you can still understand everything..

Plan:

For DHT:

Butea superb
Cordyceps
cistanche
Zinc
Vit. D
Exemestane 6.25mg(have it on hand)

Attachments

• Inkedbloodwork2.jpg
    Inkedbloodwork2.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedbloodwork1.jpg
    Inkedbloodwork1.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
First of all, what did your doctor say about your results? Looks mostly bang on average which is a good thing. How old are you? How do you feel on a daily basis and what are you trying to achieve?

Also, your estrogen is perfect so unless you feel off or are trying to heightmaxxing then I'd recommend not taking the AI. Maybe take some vitamin B6 for a slight effect on lowering prolactin.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and 5.5psl
Increase aromasin dose to 12 to get to sub 20 estrogen as well your results are quite normal but your a teenager and 600 test in teen is quite disappointing so focus on increase test because higher test = higher dht and after that you can focus on increasing dht again
take something to lower prolactin

First of all, what did your doctor say about your results? Looks mostly bang on average which is a good thing. How old are you? How do you feel on a daily basis and what are you trying to achieve?

Also, your estrogen is perfect so unless you feel off or are trying to heightmaxxing then I'd recommend not taking the AI. Maybe take some vitamin B6 for a slight effect on lowering prolactin.
My doctor is lost.. he told me my DHT is too high, which is so stupid.. I‘m looking for a DHT level in the 80‘s

Increase aromasin dose to 12 to get to sub 20 estrogen as well your results are quite normal but your a teenager and 600 test in teen is quite disappointing so focus on increase test because higher test = higher dht and after that you can focus on increasing dht again
take something to lower prolactin
Codyceps and cistanche are super for overall hormones..
gonna start icing my balls which will probably take me up to the 800 + the cistanche and cordyceps will add another 100 after 1-2months..

Also thinking of taking enclomid..
My LH and FSH are quite low in my opinion.

But my free test is pretty high at 113

Last edited:
gonna start icing my balls which will probably take me up to the 800 + the cistanche and cordyceps will add another 100 after 1-2months..

My Mother is a doctor as well and she thinks 300 test was the heighest test until she saw my dad’s bloodwork 🤡

Tbh I haven’t research in Clomid to much but I understand that it increase LH but I would rather recommend that you swap Aromasin with letrezole in super low doses to balance out since letrezole has been shown to increase both LH and fsh but you don’t want to crush your estrogen so make sure that you supplement with as min dose as possible and do mul tests to see what is the best dose needed

My doctor is lost.. he told me my DHT is too high, which is so stupid.. I‘m looking for a DHT level in the 80‘s
Your doctor didnt focus in this stuff in college as from what my mother has told me is that no doctors would focus on the section of drugs and steroids and pharmaceutical uses and stuff except a couple so that’s why they are all bluepilled and think hcg is top of top steroids and will make people infertile 💀

Hey,
I need to know what I should take, based on my bloodtest..
Before this bloodtest i did not took anything for a couple of weeks besides Vitamin D3 (5000 iu).

test results are in german, hope you can still understand everything..

Plan:

For DHT:

Butea superb
Cordyceps
cistanche
Zinc
Vit. D
Exemestane 6.25mg(have it on hand)
Btw as well 5000 iu of vitamin d is very low I would recommend getting a third party tested 20000 iu daily o vitamin D

Tbh I haven’t research in Clomid to much but I understand that it increase LH but I would rather recommend that you swap Aromasin with letrezole in super low doses to balance out since letrezole has been shown to increase both LH and fsh but you don’t want to crush your estrogen so make sure that you supplement with as min dose as possible and do mul tests to see what is the best dose needed
Letrezole is fucked.. wouldn’t take it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Looks fine, you taking anything to get your DHT high?