Need help with brittle hair

Dihydrotestosterone

Dihydrotestosterone

Iron
soo chat i've been suffering from brittle thin hair for a while now, and it never used to be like this. I have wavy to curly hair, and when I wake up in the morning and dampen or wet my hair, and run my hand through my hair i lose about 30 strands. To clarify, only use shampoo once a week and condition my hair more often about 2 3 times a week because I sweat a lot. I also use a repairing hair mask when needed, which is about once a week when my hair feels frizzy. Sometimes, I can pull gently on a strand, and it will come out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sbrbrz777 and cavy
show picture
IMG 1FE11430 4D9E 4A66 A0CE 9AFCDF095A63

Older picture still same problem cant post a fresh one cus i oiled up my hair

soo chat i've been suffering from brittle thin hair for a while now, and it never used to be like this. I have wavy to curly hair, and when I wake up in the morning and dampen or wet my hair, and run my hand through my hair i lose about 30 strands. To clarify, only use shampoo once a week and condition my hair more often about 2 3 times a week because I sweat a lot. I also use a repairing hair mask when needed, which is about once a week when my hair feels frizzy. Sometimes, I can pull gently on a strand, and it will come out.
Bump