Need Help with Eye area ASAP

Tr74stan

Tr74stan

Iron
IMG 2862

My Eye area is so cooked! Are there any soft maxxes i can do or is hardmaxxing/surgery the only thing. My biggest problem was sleeping on 1 side only for basically my entire life. Is there something i can do? Im probably starting to do eye workouts and a bit of bonesmashing combined with sleeping only on my back or the other side. Pls only serious answers!

Bone smashing is cope and doesn't work. Nothing will help you just save money and get surgery. I would suggest orbital decompression.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehamza, Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
View attachment 3082862
My Eye area is so cooked! Are there any soft maxxes i can do or is hardmaxxing/surgery the only thing. My biggest problem was sleeping on 1 side only for basically my entire life. Is there something i can do? Im probably starting to do eye workouts and a bit of bonesmashing combined with sleeping only on my back or the other side. Pls only serious answers!
IMG 0874

View attachment 3082862
These posts lol you literally got negative canthal tilt whata re you gonna fix with soft maxxes, your maxillas also reccesed

bonesmashing does have some anecdotes to work but not for canthal tilt its more for projection and prominence boosts
and you are likely to damage the nerves in the area given how long it takes and how consistent you have to be to see results

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
These posts lol you literally got negative canthal tilt whata re you gonna fix with soft maxxes, your maxillas also reccesed
IMG 2795

I wouldnt say my maxilla is really recessed tbh only my canthal tilt and symmetry is fkn me up

I meant to say your maxilla not even bad while your under eye area is fucking shit what even is the problem
That you wrote and I qoute "These posts lol you literally got negative canthal tilt whata re you gonna fix with soft maxxes, your maxillas also reccesed" and that doesnt make sense with your current standpoint. But fuck it its whatever hardmaxx it in. About to go rob people for surgery!

That you wrote and I qoute "These posts lol you literally got negative canthal tilt whata re you gonna fix with soft maxxes, your maxillas also reccesed" and that doesnt make sense with your current standpoint. But fuck it its whatever hardmaxx it in. About to go rob people for surgery!
Yea but was wondering what even is the cause of such eyes(what part of the bone structure for ect), your maxilla in indeed slightly also from what i can see if your below 17 do the technique i made a thread about

Yea but was wondering what even is the cause of such eyes(what part of the bone structure for ect), your maxilla in indeed slightly also from what i can see if your below 17 do the technique i made a thread about
which tecnique cant find shit

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
View attachment 3082862
Leanmaxxing is your first step. Grow out your eyelashes and your eyebrows. Then if you’re unhappy, get canthoplasty and blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Tr74stan
alright so as others have said negative canthal tilt is surgery material bonesmashing wont do shit and you'll likely damage nerves, however you can increase eyebrow density, grow eyelashes and darken both, could try long haircut to hide (even though it will still be very evident).
how old are you?

alright so as others have said negative canthal tilt is surgery material bonesmashing wont do shit and you'll likely damage nerves, however you can increase eyebrow density, grow eyelashes and darken both, could try long haircut to hide (even though it will still be very evident).
how old are you?
i got 17 a few months ago

View attachment 3082862
surgery is gonna be your only option