Need help with eyebrows

axttt_

axttt_

Diamond
Does anyone know how to make these inner corners fuller and denser without it effecting the rest of my eyebrows or do you think its better to just cut them off

Attachments

• image_2024-07-15_030802853.png
    image_2024-07-15_030802853.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-15_030814356.png
    image_2024-07-15_030814356.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: antony 726, silencio and thorns
Does anyone know how to make these inner corners fuller and denser without it effecting the rest of my eyebrows or do you think its better to just cut them off
Fuark ur brows mog and definitely don’t cut that part off. U could fill it in with a eyebrow pencil or maybe start dermastamping and applying Minox to that area.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eiegta, thorns and axttt_
i have same shit man ping me if you find a solution plss >..<
Bronze
Joined Tuesday at 12:46 PM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing latest content
Posts469Reputation444

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, nword49 and axttt_
Fuark ur brows mog and definitely don’t cut that part off. U could fill it in with a eyebrow pencil or maybe start dermastamping and applying Minox to that area.
will maybe give minoxidil a try thanks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and nword49
minox will work but will effect whole brow.
cutting depends on your es ratio. if it’s normal, just leave it, having them more dense in that area is realistically not gonna change your smv at all. if your incel, this isn’t the reason. but if your es ratio is on the low end, removing that part will fraud more ideal es ratio, if your es ratio is too high, i’d recommend minox to make brows more laterally long, which will also make that part more dense.

pls mark solution (tick icon) 🙏🏽

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and axttt_
apply minoxidil and dermaroll i guess
definitely don't cut it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, eiegta and axttt_
minox will work but will effect whole brow.
cutting depends on your es ratio. if it’s normal, just leave it, having them more dense in that area is realistically not gonna change your smv at all. if your incel, this isn’t the reason. but if your es ratio is on the low end, removing that part will fraud more ideal es ratio, if your es ratio is too high, i’d recommend minox to make brows more laterally long, which will also make that part more dense.

pls mark solution (tick icon) 🙏🏽
i know its not a massive thing but its just a bit of an annoyance and i feel like if my whole eyebrow was full it would look alot more striking

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
That's a problem I noticed lately , people here focus too much on their halos and forget their flaws, you are focusing too much in making your eyebrows perfect

• So Sad
That's a problem I noticed lately , people here focus too much on their halos and forget their flaws, you are focusing too much in making your eyebrows perfect
im trying to make my eye area as good as possible because its the most important part

• So Sad
i dont really struggle with women I'm more here to try and improve my looks to reach my potential I'm not an incel but i think i defo could look alot better
Thickening 2 hairs in your eyebrows wont you make you reach that potential you desire, think out of the box

• +1
  • So Sad
Thickening 2 hairs in your eyebrows wont you make you reach that potential you desire, think out of the box
not really sure what else i could do though besides getting lean but i need to wait until im 18 to not stunt growth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Litekiller11
not really sure what else i could do though besides getting lean but i need to wait until im 18 to not stunt growth
I am not talking about hardmaxxing etc, may the Best potential you crave for lies behind changing your style .

• So Sad
Tbh i think those thing look really hot and good
Keep them like this it’s make the eyebrows to look less ethnic
I’m trying to get those lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Also how did u got the pic like that what filter ?

• So Sad
Tbh i think those thing look really hot and good
Keep them like this it’s make the eyebrows to look less ethnic
I’m trying to get those lol
thanks but idk if anything i feel like it looks more ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and antony 726
too gay cant bring myself to do it
just do it and if it looks weird filled in you never have to worry about wasting ur time trying to fill it in, if it looks good then actually spend time and money tryna fill it in

• +1
  • So Sad
just do it and if it looks weird filled in you never have to worry about wasting ur time trying to fill it in, if it looks good then actually spend time and money tryna fill it in
if i do ill post pic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mnbvcxz and thorns