Need help with pin-pointing my flaws (16, 6'1)

ibragimov08

ibragimov08

Iron
Honestly my nose and my lower third are my biggest flaws but I want to know what else there is to improve on

(I brushed my hair back for a better view and I know my facial hair needs grooming)

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpeg
    IMG_1612.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-C8030CA6-9CB6-4CAA-BFA4-F161E025663D.mp4
    4.1 MB
Honesly just shave the beard looks like pubes and your nose is a little bad but not terrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and retardedcel
Honestly my nose and my lower third are my biggest flaws but I want to know what else there is to improve on

(I brushed my hair back for a better view and I know my facial hair needs grooming)
Lips arent ideal the angle between nose and philtrum seems off, no browridge, chin could be more prominent (only for side profile)

You want a beard because you know you lack a decent chin. I know because I used to do this in an attempt to look like I have more bone mass in my lower third before I ascended with fillers.

My before, I tried to lose a lot of weight before fixing my jaw

This is my after, it’s been 4 years since I have fillers and this is my most current result

You do you bro, do fillers or chin implants or something because I know you know the problem is in your jaw but more specifically is your round small petite chin. Everything else is on point I promise, maybe reduce the hump in your nose but even David Gandhi looks good with that hooked nose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: descension and niqfan625
You want a beard because you know you lack a decent chin. I know because I used to do this in an attempt to look like I have more bone mass in my lower third before I ascended with fillers.

This is my after, it’s been 4 years since I have fillers and this is my most current result

You do you bro, do fillers or chin implants or something because I know you know the problem is in your jaw but more specifically is your round small petite chin. Everything else is on point I promise, maybe reduce the hump in your nose but even David Gandhi looks good with that hooked nose

Is it my jaw or my chin?? Cause I do agree it's either both or one of them

Mirin you hard nigga i remember you. What kinda filler is ideal for chin? To make it more prominent

Is it my jaw or my chin?? Cause I do agree it's either both or one of them
Both, you just need to enhance your bigonial width a little and drastically improve that pointy chin because it doesn’t suit you, makes you look weak and beta, literally if you fix that you will go from cute to the hot guy next door

Both, you just need to enhance your bigonial width a little and drastically improve that pointy chin because it doesn’t suit you, makes you look weak and beta, literally if you fix that you will go from cute to the hot guy next door
What about my maxilla? There are some angles where I look fucked from the side cause of it

Any tips on how to find a good injector? Anything i should look out for?
Find someone serious and with a lot of experience in the medical field, at least 10+ years. I’d say find someone you can trust and get along well. My doctor is a double board certified plastic surgeon in a big city with 20+ of experience. He’s very humble and honest and takes feedback very well. Sometimes I tell him where I feel I need filler and point where i think should go and if he agrees he does it and the results are always amazing.

Avoid nurses, female doctors and anyone who can’t take input from you because of their high egos

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Find someone serious and with a lot of experience in the medical field, at least 10+ years. I’d say find someone you can trust and get along well. My doctor is a double board certified plastic surgeon in a big city with 20+ of experience. He’s very humble and honest and takes feedback very well. Sometimes I tell him where I feel I need filler and point where i think should go and if he agrees he does it and the results are always amazing.

Avoid nurses, female doctors and anyone who can’t take input from you because of their high egos
Thanks i will ascend with filler after leanmaxxing in 2025. what kinda filler for gonions and zygo? If you did those. And would you recommend undereye filter?

What about my maxilla? There are some angles where I look fucked from the side cause of it
Maxilla is good, but it kinda looks like you have an overbite, your lower jaw looks recessed. Baymenuou can also improve your orbital vector with implants but it’s optional and wouldn’t really make a huge difference in your looks

Thanks i will ascend with filler after leanmaxxing in 2025. what kinda filler for gonions and zygo? If you did those. And would you recommend undereye filter?
For gonions I use Juvederm Volux, for zygos I recommend that tbh, any filler that is not hydrophilic which should be any high viscosity filler like Volux. I don’t recommend under eye filler just because will take at least decades before it gets dissolved by your body. Implants and surgery mog under eye filler so much lol

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
What would you rate me now?
4.5/10, not bad. For reference I would rate my old self a 2.3/10 and today I think I am a 5.8/10 maybe a 6 in a good day which is already above average territory since most men are a 3 to 4

Your average Chad is a 6.5+ and professional male models are a 8+

Last edited:
Here are some more pictures, is growing a beard to hide my chin and philtrum my best bet? I feel like my eyes from the front look dead as hell too (especially in the vid in my original post)

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpeg
    IMG_1617.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1616.jpeg
    IMG_1616.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
Here are some more pictures, is growing a beard to hide my chin and philtrum my best bet? I feel like my eyes from the front look dead as hell too (especially in the vid in my original post)
The beard helps in your case, just do a better job at trimming it